Max Muay Thai Stadium Pattaya
Watch a real Muay Thai fight at the Max Muay Thai Stadium Pattaya
You've never really been to Thailand without witnessing extreme muay thai at Max Muay Thai Stadium Pattaya. We are the industry leader in Muay Thai Broadcasting. The no.1reated boxing tv show in Thailand with our 3 round format of Non Stop Aggressive Action.
Muay Thai Fighter , The Gobal Fight 7 Match
- (Monday – Thuesday ) From 6.00 pm. To 8.00 pm.
The battle Muay Thai 7 Match
- (Friday) From 6.00 pm. To 8.00 pm.
The Champion Muay Thai 7 Match
- (Saturday) From 6.00 pm. To 8.00 pm.
Max Ultimate 7 Match
- (Sunday) From 6.00 pm. To 8.00 pm.
What You Get
- Not valid for Thai citizens.
- The exchange tickets counter is on the left of the gate for Chinese tourists and the opposite for international tourists.
- Photo and video are allowed. (***without flash using)
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 42/108 Sukhumvit Rd. Moo.9 Nongprue Banglamung Chon Buri Thailand 20150