Flower Land Pattaya
With more than 40 acres, this biggest flower park has a variety of both local and imported flowers as well as infrequently seen plants available throughout the entire year.
Flower Land, Since December 1st, 2018, Flower Land has been open to welcome tourists from around the world. With more than 40 acres, this biggest flower park has a variety of both local and imported flowers as well as infrequently seen plants available throughout the entire year.
- Himmapan Dome: Soothing and sensing the Himmapan utopia, a legendary forest believed to be a home of an assortment of mythical creatures, where miracles all stay together to bring great minds to all visitors.
- Eden Dome: Experiencing up to 30 types of bromeliads put together in an Eden-Style dome with the first couple ancestors of Adam & Eve.
- Inthanon Dome: Relaxing among fine foggy mist of the Inthanon dome, where refreshing waterfalls and the Lanna mythical creature statues known as “Mom” are situated.
- Ocean Flowers Zone: Like a soul flowing in an ocean, various types of colorful flowers presenting in different perspectives including flower tunnels, flower field and dancing fountains with color changing light at night.
- Horseshoe Shaped Zone: The highlight of this zone is the horseshoe shaped bridge which is the best spot to get the panoramic view of this wonderful flower garden.
- Aquarium Zone: Hundreds of oceanic fishes including clown fish, blacktip reef shark, and giant grouper swimming in a large cylindrical aquarium with the spectacular 360-degree view.
- Organic Fruit Zone: During harvesting season, this zone will be very popular as visitors are allowed to taste a different kind of fresh melon and grape from our own farm.
- Plant Nursery Zone: A great number of colourful European flora including tulip, lily, and hydrangea are displayed in a cool chilling area.
Open Daily: 08.00 am. To 06.00 pm. (Ticket Office is available until 5.00 pm.)
What You Get
- Free of charge: Below 100 cm of Height
- Child rate: 100 - 130 cm of Height
- Tickets are valid for single entry only into the attraction
- Food and beverages from outside are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed into the park.
- Flower Land has designed a beautiful park that would be perfect for the whole family bonding spending more time in the amazing garden
- The attraction composed of a different kind to zone like Dome, Legendary Forest, Aquarium Zone, Organic Fruit Garden, Flower Garden, etc.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 199/9 Moo.4 Pornprapanimit Rd., Nongprue, Pattaya, Chonburi 20150