Flight of the Gibbon was born and is now the leading global eco-adventure tour operator with their phenomenal rainforest zip-lines that are the longest, highest and fastest in the world.
In 2007, a group of friends were enjoying one of their frequent rainforest walks in the mountains surrounding Chiang Mai when they came across a pair of Gibbons locked in a cage near a roadside. They had been abandoned to die a horrible death from starvation and dehydration. Shocked and outraged, the nature lovers immediately rescued this rare, endangered species, slowly nursing the pair back to health while they came up with a plan to create positive ecological change in our world…
Flight of the Gibbon was born and is now the leading global eco-adventure tour operator with their phenomenal rainforest zip-lines that are the longest, highest and fastest in the world. Now the number one tourist attraction in Thailand, Flight of the Gibbon invests a portion of their profits in primate re-habilitation, re-forestation projects and ecological education programs.
And what about the abandoned Gibbons? After their rescue, Tong Lorde (Golden Straw) and Tong Dee (Good Gold) were rehabilitated at a site that resembled their natural habitat. Having spent all of their lives in a cage, they needed to be taught how to look after themselves in the wild. Now they live alongside the zip-lines of Flight of the Gibbon with their baby sons, born free in the wild, where you can hear their calls, experience their natural environment and maybe even catch a glimpse of them swinging through the rainforest, just like you will with Flight of the Gibbon.
As our rescued Gibbon family grows, so too does Flight of the Gibbon.
Activities Duration: 1.5 - 2 hours (whole of duration as 4 - 4.5 hours)
What You Get
- Transfer service
- Khao Kheow Safari Park ticket
- Tips and gratuities
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Transfer Service, Pattaya City: 07:00hrs-07:30hrs, 09:30hrs-10:00hrs and 12:30hrs-13.00hrs
- Above 100 cm. in height and weight below 130 kg. could participate in the activities.
- In rare circumstances children above 100 cm. may not fit into the harness properly and it is up to the discretion of the operations manager to decide whether they are allowed to zipline or not as safety is of paramount importance.
- Flight of the Gibbon is a great experience in all types of weather. The course remains open and it’s business as usual in most weather conditions. We will only stop during strong winds or thunderstorms.
- You can bring a camera, Please make sure it fits in your pocket or can be securely attached to your body.
- Prior start the activity, You must accept term and condition of disclaimer in case you are injured in the accident during the trip.
- Mid November to late March, The morning temperature would be 10 - 12 degrees Celsius (50-55 degrees Fahrenheit). Be sure to bring a jacket to get warmer.
- April to October may be rain, please bring a raincoats.
- Recommend to wear sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily. Please do not wear flip flops or wear unnecessary or dangling jewelry.
- Recommended to wear comfortable clothes.
- Please check the weather forecast prior to booking, as rain might occur on the day of activity
- Recommended to apply sunscreen on your skin.
- Must wear a helmet during participate in the trip.
- Please be punctual on the appointment time as be specified on electronic confirmation. Driver will wait up to 5 minutes overdue the voucher will be canceled, no reschedule and no refund will be made.
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participant.
- The schedule of the activities in the itinerary might be adjusted due to the weather, traffic and other conditions, without prior notice.
- The activity is not suitable for Pregnant women, Mentally unsound, Diabetic, Epilepsy, Heart disease, Lung disease, Kidney disease, Diseases of bones and joint.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 235 Moo7 District BangPhra, Sriracha, Chonburi. 20110.