Day Trip to Koh Samed 4 Islands
oh Samed is just 7 kilometres off the coast of Rayong Province, it is famous throughout South East Asia for its vibrant and colorful coral reefs, crystal clear water and stunning white sand beaches.
One day trip to Koh Samed 4 islands - Koh Samed is a relaxed island with stunning beaches, it combines the allure of a tropical paradise with-in reasonable proximity to Pattaya. Koh Samed is just 7 kilometres off the coast of Rayong Province, it is famous throughout South East Asia for its vibrant and colorful coral reefs, crystal clear water and stunning white sand beaches.
- 07.50hrs - 08.00hrs: Pick up you at the hotel within Pattaya downtown area (waiting for the ariver at the hotel lobby at 08.00 - 08.10), if your accommodation is in Samed island please wait at the hotel lobby (some of areas in Samed island need additional charge for transfer service, please contact the customer service for additional details)
- 08.30hrs: Departure from Pattaya to Koh Samed pier
- 09.30hrs: Catamaran depart Ban phare
- 10.15hrshrs: Get on the catamaran to Koh Samed
- 11.00hrs: Arrive at Koh Talu Island Enjoy snorkelling or fishing, enjoy a delicious Thai buffet on catamaran (free food, alcoholic drinks), fish caught by tourist, barbecue on spot.
- 14.00hrs: Swimming and relaxing on Koh Kham Island, Then go to Koh Kudee Island for swimming and feeding fish.
- 15.30hrs: Return to Koh Samed (guests staying in Koh Samed)
- 16.30hrs: The catamaran back to pier
- 18.00hrs: Arrive at your accommodation in Pattaya
The schedule and location of the activities in the itinerary may be adjusted due to the weather, traffic, the flow of attractions and other conditions, without prior notice.
Itinerary Times: 09.30hrs - 16.30hrs (approximately)
What You Get
- Transfer service
- English speaking guide
- Lunch, drink, fruit and water
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment
- Tips and gratuities
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Free of charge: Aged under 5 years
- Child rate: 5 - 10 years of age
- Over 65 years of age could not participate in this trip.
- Healthy persons could participate in the trip.
- Prior boarding, The staff will require you sign the condition to prove the health of the elderly.
- In case of the elderly health get disorders in the traveling of the trip, we are not responsible for any damages.
- Travellers with asthma, dyspnea and heart disease and unable swimming are not allowed to participate in snorkeling.
- Children aged under 15 years must be under supervision of their parent.
- Pick-up time is specified on the electronic confirmation.
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participants.
- The tour guide might offer you a diving activity with additional fee, if you do not wish to participate, please reject the tour guide offer
- The schedule and location of the activities in the itinerary may be adjusted due to the weather, traffic, the flow of attractions and other conditions, without prior notice.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.