Colosseum Show Pattaya
Offering Thai and foreign audiences the rare treat of a vividly colorful, kaleidoscopic extravaganza of traditional and contemporary cabaret entertainment.
June 2013, The Colosseum Show Pattaya, Thailand’s latest, largest and most spectacular cabaret show and unlike any other in the kingdom, marks its grand opening, offering Thai and foreign audiences the rare treat of a vividly colorful, kaleidoscopic extravaganza of traditional and contemporary cabaret entertainment.
The 400 – million baht theatre, designed in the style of ancient Rome’s famed entertainment arena the ‘Colosseum’ and situated on a spacious 17 – rai plot, is the largest in Pattaya with over 1,000 seats arranged in a semi-circular arc in front of an expensive, state-of-the-art stage. The arrangement of the seating and the generous space between rows ensures that everyone in the theater has a clear and uninterrupted view of the full extent of the stage.
Show Times: 18.00hrs, 19.30hrs and 21.00hrs
Show Duration: 70 minutes
What You Get
- Transportation Service
- Photo with Player Fee
- Personal expenses
- Free of charge: The height under 120 cm. (Provided that they do not occupy another seat and share a seat with a paying adult)
- Taking photos with a player will be charged approximately 50 - 100 Baht per player, Therefore, if you take a photo with group's player you will be charged with expensive fees.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.