Let's Relax Spa Koh Samui
Immerse in the Authentic Thai Spa Experience through the Five Body Senses, from the moment you stepped in.
Started as a small massage shop in the north of Thailand in 1998, Let’s Relax Spa was founded with the owner’s determination to transform the image of Thailand’s once gray massage industry to become an accepted, transparent industry. We were adamant that Thailand’s massage technique and its unmatched culture of hospitality would create a memorable impression to everyone who has experience Thai spa. Therefore, it is our purpose to share the memorable experience of Thai spa to everyone around the world, one touch at a time.
Operating Hours: 10:00am-12:00am (next day), daily
Koh Samui, Thailand Outlets:
- Samui - Address: 108/42 Mu.1, T.Bophut, A.Koh Samui, Surat Thani Thailand
What You Get
Let's Relax Spa Treatments Options:
- Thai Massage (120mins)
- Thai Massage with Hot Herbal Compress (90mins / 120mins)
- Four-Hands Thai Massage (60mins / 120mins)
- Four-Hands Thai Massage + Hot Herbal Compress (120mins)
- Aromatherapy Oil Massage (60mins)
- Body Scrub (60mins)
- Body Wrap (60mins)
- Dr.Spiller 10-Step Facial Soothing Massage (60mins)
- Aromatic Hot Stone Massage (90mins)
- Back & Shoulder Massage (60mins)
- Foot Massage (60mins)
- Warm Oil Massage (60mins)
Let's Relax Spa Package Options:
- Dream Package (1hr 30mins) includes: 45mins Foot Reflexology, 15mins Hand Reflexology, 30mins Back and Shoulder Massage
- Heavenly Relax (2hrs 45mins) includes: 45mins Foot Reflexology, 120mins Thai Massage with hot herbal compress
- Body & Soul (2hrs) includes: 60mins Body Scrub or Body Wrap, 60mins Aromatherapy Oil Massage
- Full Spirit (2hrs 45mins) includes: 60mins Body Scrub or Body Wrap, 60mins Aromatherapy Oil Massage, 45mins Foot Reflexology
- Golfer's Heaven (2hrs 15mins) includes: 45mins Foot Reflexology, 90mins Hot Stone Massage
- Blooming Life (3hrs) includes: 60mins Body Scrub or Body Wrap, 60mins Aromatherapy Oil Massage, 60 Facial Relaxation
- Let’s Relax Spa is one of the most popular spas in Thailand, it is strongly recommend booking in advance to ensure the availability of service
- Spa service is not available for children aged under 12 years
- Upon booking, please make sure which city and branch would you like to use the service, otherwise, the ticket you cannot use and no refund
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early on the day of your appointment. If you are late over 10 minutes after the indicated date and time, the Spa Treatments/Package will be cancelled. There will be no rescheduled and no refund.
- Spa service is not recommended for Pregnant women, Low blood pressure, Alzheimer's disease, Vertigo, Arrhythmia, Cancer, Epilepsy, Diabetic, Leg varicose veins, Sensitive skin, Hypertension, Blood pressure
- Note: Please check your inbox/spam box frequently for this booking, as spa services timing are subject to availability. We will contact you via email with an alternative timing if your selected timing is not available.
- Note: When selecting timeslot, kindly take into consideration the spa service duration.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date and time specified
- Please arrive at the spa location 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to prepare yourself for the treatment
- Your booking will be cancelled if you are late for more than 10 minutes
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.