Kayaking, Snorkelling & Sightseeing Tour
Kayaking - Snorkeling - Sightseeing - Angthong National Marin Park
- 07.30 AM Transfer from the hotel by air-con minibus to Nathin pier.
- 08.30 AM Departure of fully equipped tour boat, light breakfast during the crossing.
- 10.00 AM Arrive at Angthong National Marine Park and Start kayaking along the coast line or set over by long tail-boat to Mae Koh Island. A Shot Climb (approximately 10 minntes) Following steps and stairs rewards you with fanastic views of the salt water lake known as "Talay Nai" The emerald green lagoon surrounded by sheer cliffs is well worth a visit.
- 12.00 PM Tasty Thai buffet lunch and fresh fruit on board.
- 12.30 PM More Kayaking at Wua Ta Lap Island or you may climb to the top view point, (a distance of 500 m. using a nature trail following a rope), where an impressive picturesque panorama of all the Island can be seen; or try another hike to the lotus cave, known as "Bua Boke", with beautiful stalagmite & stalactite formations. For less energetic you may enjiy a swim, go for snorkeling or just relax on a beautiful beach of white sand as soft as powder. For tourists who intend to stay overnight we'll drop you/pick you up again here at the head quarters of the park where accommodation facilities as bungalows and camping sites are available.
- 15.00 PM Departure from Mu Koh Angthong, coffee / tea-break on board.
- 16.30 PM Arrive at Koh Samui and transfer back to your hotel
What You Get
- Hotel transfer
- English Speaking Guide
- Light Breakfast
- Buffet Lunch
- Soft Drink & Fresh Fruit
- Mask & Snorkel
- Life Jacket
- Dry Bag
- Longtail – boat transfer
- Admission Fee
- Accident Insurance
- Personal Expense
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Free of charge: Under 3 years of age
- Child rate: 3 - 10 years of age
- Do not bring the valuable.
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participant.
- Please be punctual on the appointment time as be specified on electronic confirmation. Driver will wait up to 5 minutes overdue the voucher will be canceled, no reschedule and no refund will be made.
- The schedule and location of the activities in the itinerary may be adjusted due to the weather, traffic and other condition, without prior notice.
- The program is flexible, itinerary may vary depending on weather and sea conditions.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.