Black Mountain Water Park
Have fun with a spectacular wave pool which make the biggest wave in Thailand, a lazy river, a beach/infinity pool, and children’s pool.
The Black Mountain Water Park is spread out over 40 000 square meter land and is situated just 15 minutes from center of the town Hua Hin. Opened in 2011 and is now one of the most popular tourist attractions in the region. Tourists and local residents are extremely happy and satisfied to spend the time here and enjoy all exciting attractions.
The Park is full of high quality and modern equipment, and all operated in line with the highest standards of safety and with highly trained lifeguards.
We have a 17 meter high tower with 9 different slides, a spectacular wave pool which make the biggest wave in Thailand, a lazy river, a beach/infinity pool and children’s pool, all for making the most fun day for a visitor.
Water park opening Hours: 10.00hrs - 17.00hrs and 18.00hrs - 21.00hrs (on Saturday), Last Entry: 16.30hrs and 20.30hrs (on Saturday)
Wave pool opening hour: 10.00hrs - 17.00hrs, Last Entry: 16.30hrs
What You Get
- Admission tickets
- Play facilities
- Lockers (deposit for 500 Bath)
- Free of charge: Under 110 cm. in height
- Child rate: 110 - 140 cm. in height
- Free shuttle bus service: Pick up at 09.30hrs, 11.00hrs and 12.30hrs at HuahHin Clock Tower (or Wat HuaHin), Return at 14.00hrs, 15.30hrs and 17.00hrs
- The water park require to wear swimsuit or no zipper, button and other clothing when participate any activity in the park. Be sure to bring a swimsuit.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 1 Moo 2 Tambon Hin Lek Fai,Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110