The Ran-Tong elephant sanctuary is devoted to rescuing abused elephants from all over Thailand and surrounding countries.
An Elephant Sanctuary based north of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Rantong is dedicated to the protection and conservation of Asian Elephants
The Ran-Tong elephant sanctuary is devoted to rescuing abused elephants from all over Thailand and surrounding countries. Every elephant rescued is brought to the sanctuary in Chiang Mai and cared for with great passion and enthusiasm. Our mission is not only great towards protection and prevention of abused Elephants in Thailand but also to educate the public of their long histoty within Thai culture. Founded in 2009, Ran-Tong have rescued over 40 elephants to date with the help of public generosity, support and private donation they can continue their ongoing vital work.
Ran-Tong Care Program (Half Day Morning + Whitewater Rafting)
- 7:00 – 7:30AM Pick up from your guesthouse/hotel
- Arrive at the camp
- You will start your elephant school, where you will learn all about the camp and these incredible creatures
- Feeding, chop sugarcane feed for the Elephants including Pregnant, Injured and Old Elephants
- After lunch spend an adventurous afternoon doing whitewater rafting
- 3:30 – 4:00PM Head back to Chiang Mai
Pick-Up Time: 07.00hrs - 07.30hrs
What You Get
- Drinking water
- Transfer service
- Accident insurance
- Whitewater Rafting
- Tips and gratuities
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Aged under 10 years can not participate
- Things to bring: Spare clothes, Toothbrush, Shampoo and Soap, Toilet Paper, Camera, Mosquito repellent spray and Snacks.
- Your clothes will be wet due to taking the elephant to bath, please bring your own clothes, bathrobes, small towels, slippers and etc.
- Keep your valuables in view
- The staff will take a picture of you for sale. You could purchase it voluntarily.
- Pregnant women, the elderly, and heart disease patients are not allowed to participate.
- Ran-Tong Elephant Conservation Center is a public agency to protect elephants. In case the center need to be closed, we will notify to reschedule or refund without any compensation.
- Please be punctual on the appointment time as be specified on electronic confirmation. Driver will wait up to 5 minutes overdue the voucher will be canceled, no reschedule and no refund will be made.
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participant.
- The schedule of the activities in the itinerary might be adjusted due to the weather, traffic and other conditions, without prior notice.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.