Flying Squirrels Chiang Mai
Flying Squirrels Zip Line Chiang Mai is a truly incredible treetop adventure experience created by a select group of fun-loving experts who have engineered a one-of-a-kind attraction.
Flying Squirrels Zip Line Chiang Mai is a truly incredible treetop adventure experience created by a select group of fun-loving experts who have engineered a one-of-a-kind attraction. Come FLY through our action-packed, 32 station course featuring jungle paths, zip lines, sky bridges, climbing nets, repelling lines, a crazy zipwire skateboard, Tarzan mega jump, gigantic exit slide, and Northern Thailand’s only treetop high-wire bicycle ride through lush rainforest canopy.
Transfer Service Time:
Pick up at 07.30hrs - 08.00hrs and return at 13.00hrs - 13.30hrs
Pick up at 08.30hrs - 09.00hrs and return at 14.30hrs - 15.00hrs
Pick up at 10.00hrs - 10.30hrs and return at 17.00hrs - 17.30hrs
Pick up at 11.00hrs - 11.30hrs and return at 18.00hrs - 18.30hrs
Pick up at 13.00hrs - 13.30hrs and return at 20.00hrs - 20.30hrs
What You Get
- Transfer service (Within Chiang Mai Downtown)
- Thai lunch
- Tea, coffee and water
- Accident insurance
- Free photocopy in the handmade frame
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- 100 cm. or above in height and weight 20 - 110 kg. are allowed to participate in the activities.
- Mid-November to late March, The morning temperature would be 10 - 12 degrees Celsius (50-55 degrees Fahrenheit). Be sure to bring a jacket to getting warmer.
- April to October might be rain, please bring a raincoat.
- Recommend sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily. Please do not wear flip flops.
- Recommended to wear comfortable clothes.
- Please check the weather forecast prior to booking, as it might rain on the day of activity
- Recommended applying sunscreen on your skin.
- Must wear a helmet on all of the trip.
- Please be punctual on the appointment time as be specified on electronic confirmation. Driver will wait up to 5 minutes overdue the voucher will be canceled, no reschedule and refund will be made.
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participants.
- The schedule of the activities in the itinerary may be adjusted due to the weather, traffic and other condition, without prior notice.
- Not suitable for Pregnant women, Patient with Mental retardation, Diabetic, Epilepsy, Heart disease, Lung disease, Kidney disease, Diseases of bones and joint.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.