Elephant Sanctuary & Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
Experience how to care elephants and visit to Doi Inthanon National Park
- Pick up from your accommodation between 7.00hrs – 7.30hrs (drive to the elephant park takes apx. 1hr 30mins).
- You will be greeted by members of the Karen hill tribe and given some traditional clothing to wear.
- You will be given a bag of fruit and vegetables to feed the elephants with.
- You can feed the elephants, interact and play with them.
- Walk the elephants down to the river where you can swim with them and help bathe them.
- We provide a delicious buffet of freshly prepared home cooked food.
- We will pick you up from the elephant park and drive you up the mountain so that you can visit the highest point in Thailand.
- Visit the King and Queen’s pagodas which have very beautiful views and pleasant gardens.
- We will then drive you to meet your local hill tribe guide, who will take you on your trek to Rak Jung waterfall, through the jungle and small local farms on the hillside. Learn about different plants and trees. Finish your trek in the Karen hill tribe village with a cup of freshly ground locally grown coffee.
- We will pick you up from the village and take you to Wachirathan waterfall en route back to Chiang Mai. You will arrive back in Chiang Mai at apx. 16.30hrs
What You Get
- Transportation, Round Trip transfer from hotels
- Toilet/ Changing facilities on Site
- Drinking Water
- Travel accident Insurance.
- Personal Expense
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Free of charge: Under 4 years of age
- Child rate: 5 - 7 years of age
- This tour is not suitable for Children
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participant.
- The schedule and location of the activities in the itinerary may be adjusted due to the weather, traffic and other condition, without prior notice.
- Please bring Swimwear, Towel, Change of clothes and Mosquito spay with you.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.