Elephant Retirement Park
The Elephant Retirement Park offers a rare opportunity to spend a day with these majestic elephant. You will witness their behavior in the elephant natural habitat a long with having an up close and personal experience.
The Elephant Retirement Park offers a rare opportunity to spend a half day with these majestic elephant. You will witness their behavior in the elephant natural habitat a long with having an up close and personal experience.
Morning Half Day Itinerary
- 07.00 am. - 07.30 am. We will pick up you at your hotel. Drive about one hour through countryside of Mae Tang district to the park.
- 08.30 Am. The guide will give the information about the Elephant Retirement Park and story of our retired elephant. After that, Learn & prepare about healthy treats and the food for feeding the elephants (fresh fruit, sugar cane etc.) and enjoy feeding with the elephants.
- 10.00 am. Change your cloth to the local clothes for play mud spa and bathing with the elephant at elephant pool. After we finish the mud spa, it's time for relax, take a shower and enjoy the beautiful scenery with the coffee and tea.
- 12.00 pm. Time for lunch, our lunch is a traditional Thai buffet, which is suitable for vegetarians.
- 13.00 pm. Say goodbye retirement park and back to Chiang Mai and drop off at your hotel.
Afternoon Half Day Itinerary
- 12.00 - 12.30 p.m. We will pick up you at your hotel. Drive about one hour through countryside of Mae Tang district. After arrive at the Elephant retirement park around
- 01.30 p.m. We will provide the cloth for you, change your cloth to the local clothes, get information about elephant behavior, how to care, and our retirement elephant from the experienced guide. After that, prepare the food for feeding the elephants (fresh fruit, sugar cane etc.) and enjoy feeding with the elephants after finished feeding elephant we will walk together with elephant to the jungle. Observe elephant herd when they get freedom , find foods by themself.Enjoy the beautiful scenery and walk back to the platform then take a rest and changing your cloth. Break time with the coffee and tea.
- 15.30 p.m. We will leave from the park to the city
- 16.30 p.m. Arrived at Chiang Mai and drop off at your hotel.
Full Day Itinerary
- 08.30 am. - 09.00 am. : Pick you up from your hotel. One hour drive through Mae Tang agricultural countryside. When you arrived at the park, we will give an information about our park and our elephants that we rescued.After the introduction, supply you with shorts and local t-shirts for change before doing the activity. Then we walk down to meet and treat the elephants, play with the elephants, and feeding them by fresh fruit or sugar cane.
- 12.00 pm. - 13.00 pm. : Enjoy a lunch of a traditional Thai buffet, which is suitable for vegagetarians.
- 13.30 pm. : After lunch, Take the elephant to elephant bath and take a shower with the elehants. After that change to mud spa by scrub them by muddy for protect the insect.
- 15.00 pm. : We supply towels and soap to clean youself before back to the city. After you have taken a shower, there is some time to relax with a cold beverage and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- 15.30 pm. : Back to Chiang Mai City. (Drive about one hour to the city) Arrived the city about 16.30 - 17.00 pm.
Morning Half Day: Pick-Up Time: 07.00 a.m. – 07.30 a.m. / Drop-Off Time: 13.00 p.m. - 13.30 p.m.
Afternoon Half Day: Pick-Up Time: 12.00 p.m. – 12.30 p.m. / Drop-Off Time: 17.00 p.m. - 17.30 p.m.
Full Day: Pick-Up Time: 08.30 a.m. – 09.00 a.m. / Drop-Off Time: 17.00 p.m. - 17.30 p.m.
What You Get
- Transfer Service Areas Chiang Mai City, Nimman and Hang-Dong
- Tea and water
- Accident insurance
- Driver tips
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Free of charge for 1 - 3 year old
- Child rates 4 - 8 years old
- English speaking staff
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes to participate in the activity
- Thing to bring: sunscreen, insect repellent spray, windproof jacket, camera and other items
- Not recommend to bring the valuables to prevent loss and damage
- Your clothes will be wet due to taking the elephant to bath, please bring your own clothes, bathrobes, small towels, slippers and etc.
- Pregnant women, the elderly, and heart disease patients are not allowed to participate.
- Please be punctual on the appointment time as be specified on electronic confirmation. Driver will wait up to 5 minutes overdue the voucher will be canceled, no reschedule and no refund will be made.
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participant.
- The schedule of the activities in the itinerary might be adjusted due to the weather, traffic and other conditions, without prior notice.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.