Each course has been designed to be given once per day, so that the students will have plenty of time to learn all the main techniques for cooking Thai food no matter which course they choose to attend.
There are 5 different courses which are taught beginning at 10:00am until approximately 15:00 p.m. every day. Each course has been designed to be given once per day, so that the students will have plenty of time to learn all the main techniques for cooking Thai food no matter which course they choose to attend. If they are taking more than a one-day course, then they will receive more hands-on practice and learn additional techniques and skills for cooking Thai food from Master Chef.
The classes are appropriate for people who have some experience with Thai cooking and also for complete beginners. The menus have been especially formulated to teach about the many different cooking techniques used in cooking Thai food. For those who require alternative ingredients for vegetarian or special diets, we will provide them when requested.
All the courses begin with a morning activity such as shopping at the market, an introduction to Thai ingredients, paste making or vegetable carving. After the morning activity then the clients will cook 4 dishes. Each dish will be demonstrated by highly qualified instructors who all speak excellent English.
Our knowledgeable staff will also give some unique tips about alternative cooking methods and substitutes throughout the demonstrations. The students will then cook each dish themselves and the instructors will be on hand to help and guide them through the process with step-by-step instructions.
Once the students have completed 4 dishes in the morning, they will break for lunch to relax to eat the fruits of their hard work. After lunch they will make 2 more dishes and then eat once again. Expect to be full by the end of the day.
EXAMPLE ITINERARY (Estimated time):
- 09.20hrs – 09.50hrs: Pick up clients from their accommodations
- 10.00hrs – 10.40hrs: Morning activity
- 10.40hrs – 12.30hrs: Cooking morning dishes (4 dishes)
- 12.30hrs – 13.00hrs: Lunch
- 13.00hrs – 14.00hrs: Cooking afternoon dishes (2 dishes)
- 14.30hrs – 15.00hrs: Eating afternoon dishes and transfer back
- 15.30hrs – 16.00hrs: Arrival at the accommodation
Half Day Class Time: 10.00hrs - 13.30hrs and 16.00hrs - 20.00hrs
All Day Class Tim: 10.00hrs - 16.00hrs
Transfer Service: 09.20hrs - 09.50hrs and 15.30hrs - 16.00hrs
What You Get
- Cooking class
- Welcome drink
- Seasonal fruits
- Drinking water, tea and coffee
- Round trip transfer
- Alcohol beverage
- Tips and gratuities
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Child Rate: 5 - 10 years of age
- English speaking instructor
- The menu is subject to change on daily, please check the menu of the day and course details on this site (https://www.thaicookeryschool.com/beginner-course-detail/)
- If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate in advance.
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participant.
- The schedule and location of the activities in the itinerary may be adjusted due to the weather, traffic and other condition, without prior notice.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.