Get to know more of the ins and outs of Chiang on this bike, where you'll bike through hidden alleys, universities, famous temples and local fresh markets.
Get to know more of the ins and outs of Chiang on this bike, where you'll bike through hidden alleys, universities, famous temples and local fresh markets. Finishing the tour in local style with a great street food dinner. If you are interested in getting the most out of your visit to Chiang Mai, learn about the city's rich past and the in's and out of the city hen this tour is for you.
Chiang Mai University and Markets: Your bike tour starts in the afternoon with a free pick up at your hotel in Chiang Mai, and after a brief introduction and bike fitting, we make our way to Chiang Mai University, where you get a feeling for student life in Thailand. Further, you experience the local fresh market featuring a variety of local products for sale and the beautiful flower market, one of the biggest in Thailand.
Old City, Temple and Monk chanting: At Tha Phae Gate and the Old City Walls of Chiang Mai, we will begin the historic part of the tour. We will visit Wat Chiang Man and Wat Chedi Luang, where there will also be an opportunity to experience the famous monk temple chanting.
Street food dinner: With its northern Lanna cuisine, Chiang Mai has some of the best delights in the country, your guide will take you to a delicious street food dinner at the night market as a finale to this tour.
- Chiang Mai University
- Muang Fresh market
- Wat Chiang Man
- Wat Chedi Luang
- Chiang Mai Flower Market
- Chiang Mai Night Market
- Enjoy bike ride
- Explore hidden alleys
- Explore universities and famous temples
- Explore local fresh markets
- Visit Chiang Mai Flower Market
- Visit Chiang Mai Night Market
Tour Start Time: 16:30hrs
Duration: 3.5 Hours
What You Get
- Fruits, local snacks, dinner, water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fee to attractions
- What to wear: Casual dress.
- Minimum age to attend this tour is 12 years.
- Child Price: 12-15 years
- Pick-Up: Pick Up from the Chiang Mai City Centre Hotels. The driver will meet the customer in the lobby of your hotel, holding a board with a customer name on it.
- Drop-Off: The tour ends at Bangkok Bike Tour Office.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 10 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.