Get up close with the rare animals via a fully enclosed tram ride & ride on a segaway as you enplore the night safari
Situated just 10 kilometeres away from Chiang Mai city center sits a marvellous night safari with over 130 species of animals and provides an evening of fascinating tours and activities! As this nature-themed park is aimed at focusing on the natural history of the animals, it is much more difficult to spot the wild animals in the vast land than in Africa at night.
Hop on the 50-seat beautifully decorated tram to travel into the wild and experience being a part of the wildlife, taking a closer look at the animals! After it, you could grab a segaway and head to the atrium and watch a spectacular cabaret show with dance performances by the Safari Dancing team.
The younger ones could be attracted by children’s world where activities are designed to inspire the students’ broad range of youthful skills.
Other than the usual shows where giraffes are fed over a distance and elephants are bathed, be sure not to miss out on the tiger show! A highlight event showcasing India’s most exotic tiger species. With only about 200 white tigers left on Earth, you will get to see a few right here in Chiang Mai night safari!
Opening Hours: 11.00am to 10.00pm, daily
What You Get
Day Safari Tram Ride:
- Time: 03:00pm - 4:30pm, depart every 30 minutes
- Duration of tram ride, approx. 60mins
- Commentary on the tram is in Thai Language
Night Safari Tram Ride:
- Time: 06:30pm - 10:00pm
- Thai Language Tram depart: 06:30pm, 07:30pm, 08:30pm, 09:30pm, 10:00pm
- English Language Tram depart: 06:50pm, 07:30pm, 08:30pm, 09:30pm, 10:00pm
Jaguar Trail Zone (Walking): 11:00am - 09:30pm
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm / 7:30pm - 8:00pm (No show on Wednesday)
- 8:30pm - 9:00pm (Friday-Saturday and Thai publish holiday)
- 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm & 9:00pm
- 6:50pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm & 9:30pm (approximately 20-30 minutes)
- 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm & 10:00pm (approximately 20-30 minutes)
- Most of the animals come from Africa and live in a warm weather environment.
- Feeding will be at night and night time would be a better time to watch the animals
- The animals usually sleep under the shade during daytime
- Children under 100cm in height are free of charge
- Child Ticket: 101cm - 140cm in height
- Tour schedules are as reference. Please check schedule on announcement board in the entrance area upon arrival
- This voucher is not applicable for Thailand passport holders
How to Use
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher at the ticket counter to redeem the tickets
- The voucher is valid only on the visit date specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 33 Moo 12, Tambon Nongkwaii Hangdong District Chiang Mai 50230 Thailand