Discover the beaty of Chiang Mai's countryside by bike, and experience traditional northern way of life with its beautiful green landscapes.
Our local pickup and friendly English speaking guide will meet you at your hotel, and take you south of Chiang Mai, where the bike tour begins. Experience the old ruins and lost the city of Wiang Kum Kam. This former city was the country's capital, but due to flooding, was abandoned several hundred years ago. We start our biking along charming country roads, passing rice fields and fruit orchards. Being in this area, a visit to Mckean Gardens is a must.
Here we will go on dirt roads going through a tunnel of bamboo and marvel at the beautiful green esplanade. A Thai Lunch will be served in a nice little hidden restaurant in the middle of the rice fields before we head back towards Chiang Mai experiencing many small communities, villages, local temples, orchards and much more.
- Discover the beauty of Chiang Mai's countryside
- Experience the traditional northern way of life
- Experience the old ruins and lost the city of Wiang Kum Kam
Tour Start Time: 09:30hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- Lunch, snacks, fruits, water
- Pick up and drops off at the hotel
- Entrance fee
- What to wear: Casual dress.
- Minimum age to attend this tour is 12 years.
- Child Price: 12-15 years
- Pick Up from Chiang Mai City Centre Hotels. Driver will meet the customer in the lobby of your hotel, holding a board with customer name on it.
- Drop off back to hotel in Chiang Mai.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 10 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.