Chiang Mai Boxing Stadium
The history of Muay Thai Muay Thai is a martial art that can be used in both sports and martial arts, this is a really ancient.
The history of Muay Thai Muay Thai is a martial art that can be used in both sports and martial arts, this is a really ancient. Ancestors of Thailand have practiced good son to teach self-defense and national. Those men were trained in Thailand. Virtually all of boxing Braves celebrated as everyone must be trained, experienced this type of art. The weapon used in ancient times as Krabi Long Sword halberd javelin, etc. If there is knowledge of boxing and will contain the most useful. Especially when courted melee combat. It has relied on the help of some organs, such as the knees, elbows, feet, etc., originally a tactic often high art boxing trainer in the master class adults. Or only the kings and nobles, the military only. Later, it spread to the common people, who have inherited from the science.
Muay Thai Boxing Session: 21.00hrs - 23.00hrs (Entry starts at 20.00hrs)
What You Get
- Admission ticket
- Beverage (only VIP Extra and Ringside)
- Round trip transfer service
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- No fight on Thai Public Holidays
- Tickets must be exchanged at the ticket office. All seats are allocated on show day with preference given to online booking, arranged by theater.
- Minors are not recommended to watch.
- Free of charge: Aged under 8 years
- Child rate: 8 - 12 years of age
- Transfer service (Return): Please leave the venue as soon as possible, if you are late, you will return to your acccomdation on your personal expenses and the operator will not be responsible. The vehicle sends back 10 persons per round.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.