Big Game Fishing Adventure Tour
Fish for Mekong Giant catfish in a stocked lake. Weighing up to 40 kgs.
Fish for Mekong Giant catfish in a stocked lake. Weighing up to 40 kgs. This is the best onshore fishing during holidays in chiang mai northern Thailand. 40 minutes from city approximately. Suits all the family whether beginner or expert
This is a promise from us to guarantee that you will catch fish. We have been fishing at the lake for almost 20 years and have the experience to guide you to success.
Morning Session, Pick up at 08.00hrs - 08.30hrs and return at 12.00hrs - 13.00hrs
Afternoon Session, Pick up at 13.00hrs - 13.30hrs and return at 17.00hrs - 18.00hrs
Full Day, Pick up at 08.00hrs - 08.30hrs and return at 17.00hrs - 18.00hrs
What You Get
- Fishing Gears
- Lunch (*Only for full day package)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Children aged under 6 years are not allowed to participate in the activity.
- Transportation scheduled is approximation time slot that relates to traffic and punctuality of another participant.
- Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route.
- Activity might be subject to change according to local weather conditions.
- Close every Sunday, Dec 31 - Jan 3 (New Year festival) and Apr 13 - 15 (Thailand' s new year festival)
- Food and Beverages outside are not allowed into the park.
- All fish that are caught must be returned to the lake after the activity is over.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.