Baan Chang Elephant Park (Elephant's Friend Day) - No Riding
A full-day package to Baan Chang Elephant Park offers visitors the opportunity to get to know each of the remarkable elephants and gain a special understanding of their daily lives and behaviors.
FULL DAY – ELEPHANT’S FRIEND DAY (No Riding Activity)
A full-day package to Baan Chang Elephant Park offers visitors the opportunity to get to know each of the remarkable elephants and gain a special understanding of their daily lives and behaviors. Experience life with the elephants in their natural home as well as gain an insight into their history. Spent a time with these amazing animals with friendly and happy elephants in a safe area. Feed, walking with Elephant and observing them bathing in the clean water pond.
- 08.30hrs – 09.00hrs: Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Chiangmai City. We will drive through agricultural Thai countryside North of Chiang Mai for 30 Mins to Elephant Poo Poo Paper: Visit and learn more about Eco friendly recycled paper making made with Elephant Poop.
- 10.30hrs - 11.00hrs: Arrive at the Park, Make registration. Get change to our Mahout outfit. Meet our elephants.
- 11.30hrs: Elephant’s Friend Day includes… Feed, Learn about Background and learn about behavior of Elephant. Walk about 30 mins to jungle. Meet our elephants where they are roaming in the field.
- 12.30hrs: Lunch
- 12.30hrs - 14.00hrs:
- ** This time is special program focused on taking your time and allowing the elephants to enjoy each moment of their freedom, scratching, rubbing, and throwing dirt ... so be patient, enjoy the view and take lots of pictures**
- 14.15hrs: Walk with the elephants to a clean water pond where they will cool off themselves and you will have chance to observe them as well. Tea and coffee break. We leave the park and should be back in Chiang Mai by 16.00 pm.
Tour Start Time: 08:30hrs
What You Get
- Transfer service
- Tea and water
- Accident insurance
- Food for Elephant feeding
- Driver tips
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Free of charge: Aged under 2 year (seat not occupied)
- Child rate: 2 - 9 years of age
- English speaking staff.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes to participate in the activity.
- Thing to bring: sunscreen, insect repellent spray, windproof jacket, camera and other items.
- Not recommend to bring the valuables to prevent loss and damage.
- Pregnant women, the elderly, and heart disease patients are not allowed to participate.
- Please be punctual on the appointment time as be specified on electronic confirmation. Driver will wait up to 5 minutes overdue the voucher will be canceled, no reschedule and no refund will be made.
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participant.
- The schedule of the activities in the itinerary might be adjusted due to the weather, traffic and other conditions, without prior notice.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off from hotels within Chiang Mai City Centre.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.