Asia Scenic Thai Cooking School
Asia Scenic Thai Cooking is more than just a school, its rather an extension of a home and an opportunity to share Thai cooking and culture.
Welcome to Asia Scenic Thai Cooking School Chiang Mai. Although there are a multiple Thai cooking schools in Chiang Mai,Thailand. Asia Scenic Thai Cooking is more than just a school, its rather an extension of a home and an opportunity to share Thai cooking and culture. We also offers innovative concepts and service at a competitive price. Asia Scenic Thai cooking school does not just teach you to follow the teacher or the cookbook but teach you how to be creative and understand the basic of cooking Thai food. What you love most is that they do not have a fix menu for you. You cook what you wish to cook.
Asia Scenic Thai Cooking School Chiang Mai is not just a cooking school where you simply cook, eat and leave. Once you participate in the process, you realize that you are learning the traditional life style, learning how to grow vegetables and herbs, as well as the various traditional performing arts.
The Thai school is located only a few minutes walk from Tha Pae Gate in the old city of Chiang Mai.
Full Day Course: 09.00hrs - 15.00hrs (Pick-up Time: 08.20hrs - 08.50hrs)
Half Day Morning Course: 09.00 - 13.00 (Pick-up Time: 08.20hrs - 08.50hrs)
Half Day Evening Course: 17.00 - 19.00 (Pick-up Time: 16.20hrs - 16.40hrs)
What You Get
- Cooking Course
- Market Tour
- Welcome Snack or Fruit in Season
- Web Photo Album
- Transfer Service
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- English Speaking Instructor
- Full day course you can cook 7 dishes
- Half day course you can cook 5 dishes
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participant.
- Transfer service available in 3 km. radius from Chiang Mai Downtown.
- Child must be able to use a wok to join class.
- A vegetarian option is also available, kindly notify in email to us
- The schedule activities may be adjusted due to the weather, traffic and the flow of attractions, etc. May be subject to change without prior notice.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 31 Rachadumneon Soi 5, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand