The Grand Palace Located at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand, the Grand Palace was a former residence for King Rama I to King Rama V of the Rattanakosin Kingdom.
The Grand Palace Located at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand, the Grand Palace was a former residence for King Rama I to King Rama V of the Rattanakosin Kingdom. Today, the place is used for hosting royal ceremonies and welcoming the king’s guests, State guests, and other foreign dignitaries. It is also a place where remains of kings and high-ranked members of the royal family were situated before cremation.
The Grand Palace is divided into two main zones, which are the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and the royal residence. The latter is divided into three major areas: the Outer Court, the Middle Court, and the Inner Court.
- 07.30hrs - 08.00hrs: Pick up form the hotel
- 09.00hrs - 09.30hrs: Arrive at The Grand Palace. Afterwards visit GEMS Gallery
- 13.00hrs: Return to the hotel. End of the trip.
** The schedule and location of the activities in the itinerary might be adjusted due to the weather, traffic, the flow of attractions, and other conditions, without prior notice.
Tour Start Time: 08:00hrs, End Time: 13:00hrs
What You Get
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Free of charge: Children under 3 years old. (no seat)
- Child rate: 3-5 years old
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off are provided at most hotels within Bangkok City Centre. You will be notify if pick-up/drop-off is not available for this tour
- As this is a join tour, please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.