Thailand AIS Tourist SIM Card
Stay in touch once you land abroad in Thailand!
To download below AIS Tourist SIM Card Guide, click here
1) Insert SIM to phone
2) To activate SIM, please call *120
3) Set up your APN (connection to internet) setting:
APN Settings for Android
Settings > More Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > New APN
Name: AIS Internet
Authentication Type: CHAP
APN Type: Default
Tap menu button and save changes.
APN Settings for IOS
Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network
To make an international call, please dial:
003 + Country Code + Area Code + Number
What You Get
One Thailand AIS Tourist SIM Card with
- 8-day Unlimited Internet With Free 3GB High Speed Usage*
- 100THB value (Equal to 60 Mins Talk-time to Singapore)
*Max speed of 42 Mbps. After exceeding usage allowance, the speed will be reduced to 384 Kbps.
Hotline: Calls (65) 67011185 / Whatsapp: (65) 91341516
Terms and Conditions
- This voucher is only accepted at Changi Recommends Counter in Singapore Changi Airport.
- This Denomination is in Singapore dollars and is not exchangeable for cash.
- This voucher cannot be use in more than one transaction.
- The company will be not responsible for the loss or damage of the voucher.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher will not be accepted.
- Voucher is valid for use within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- 20% admin fee will be charge for refund.
- Refund process will take approximately 14-21 working days.
- Please present the voucher to collect the prepaid SIM card at the preferred PUBLIC AREA listed as below.
(Collection Point) Changi Airport Terminal 1 Departure Hall, Level 2 beside Door 4, operated 24/7 (Public Area)
(Collection Point) Changi Airport Terminal 2 Departure Hall, Level 2 beside Door 5, operated 24/7 (Public Area)
(Collection Point) Changi Airport Terminal 3 Arrival Hall, Level 1 beside McDonalds, operated 24/7 (Public Area)
(Collection Point) Changi Airport Terminal 4 Departure Hall, Level 2 beside Door 3 operated24/7 (Public Area)