Learn more about Thailand’s rich history and culture through this interactive stage show!
Winner of several prestigious awards, is a world class production that explores Thailand’s rich artistic and cultural heritage. With amazing special effects on a gigantic stage, the show is so realistic just like seeing history come to life. It is an excellent introduction to Thai culture, the show you must see once in your lifetime.
JOURNEY BACK TO HISTORY - For over seven centuries, Siam has been home of diverse cultures, a cross-road where civilizations meet.
JOURNEY BEYOND IMAGINATION: THE THREE WORLDS - Despite their diverse cultures and livelihoods, The people are all bound by a common belief in the religious principle of the Law of Karma. Good deeds or bad deeds in this world result in merit or suffering in the next life.
JOURNEY THROUGH JOYOUS FESTIVALS - Thai Buddhists believe that to go to heaven, one must gather merit on earth. Thai culture is full of a wide variety of merit-making festivals, which combine religious ceremony with colourful and joyful celebration.
Pre-Show Attraction: Come early because there are lots of activities to learn more about Thai way of life in bygone time. At Siam Niramit Bangkok , the show starts at 20.00 hrs. but our gates open at 17.00 hrs. for access to the restaurant and to enjoy other pre-show attractions.
- Traditional Thai Village
- Exotic photo opportunities
- Outdoor dance performances
- Traditional Thai Massage
- Souvenir shop
Buffet Hours: 05:00pm - 07:45pm
Pre-Show Entertainment: 07:00pm - 07:30pm
Theatre Doors Open at 7:30pm
Show Starts at 8:00pm (Duration: 80 mins without intermission)
What You Get
- Children aged 0-3 with height under 90cm can join the activity for free as long as they will not occupy seats
- Photo or video-recording is not allowed during the show
- This voucher is not applicable for Thailand passport holders
- Siam Niramit provides a free shuttle bus from Thailand Cultural Centre MRT (subway) station Exit 1, pick-ups begin at 5.15pm, running at 15-minute intervals. Drop-offs will be only at the end of the show.
- Theatre doors open 30 minutes before show time. Late arrival guests are requested to attend the show afterbreak otherwise a suitable seat will be assigned
- If you have selected the choice with join-in transfer, please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route
How to Use
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to redeem the ticket
- The voucher is valid only on the visit date and time specified
How To Buy
- If you have purchase a join-in transfer, kindly email the following details to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 19 Tiamruammit Road., Huaykwang. Bangkok, 10320, Thailand.