The Patpong museum provides you with a rich, detailed view of the history, offering exhibits and multi-media, interactive games and re-enacted shows. History can be fun as well!
Patpong’s mythos has developed over a hundred years, morphing from a rice paddy to the entertainment district, with its Go-Go bars, Ping Pong shows and lady boys, of today. The Patpong museum provides you with a rich, detailed view of the history, offering exhibits and multi-media, interactive games and re-enacted shows. History can be fun as well!
The Dragon’s Head - Patpong begins
- An immigrant from China builds a business empire
- Rice and cement - what connection could there be?
- First contact with the OSS
- 3000 US$ for the whole of Patpong
- What does a Dragon’s head have to do with it?
The Legend of Tony Poe - the Vietnam War
- Tony Poe, the real-life Colonel Kurtz in “Apocalypse Now” ?
- Leader of tribes, collector of cut-off ears
- CIA and Air America set up shop in Patpong
- Opium trade in the Vietnam War
Rick Menard + Go Go dancing - today’s Patpong takes form
- The Grand Prix Lounge + Bar opens in 1969 - the first Go-Go Bar in Asia
- Bob Hope, Don King and Willem Dafoe and others show up - what’s the secret?
- Patpong grows - more “naughty” shows appear
- The inner workings of the streets and houses of Patpong
A super star falls in love with a Superstar
- David Bowie’s legendary visit to Bangkok and Patpong in 1983
- Did he get lost in Go-Go Land?
- Patpong becomes a brand name, the “fun” place to visit while in Bangkok
- The motto: Sex, Drugs and Rock + Roll
- More Go-Go’s, bars, discos and clubs open in the now 3 streets of Patpong
The Go-Go Revolution
- The difference between Western and Thai style ‘A Go-Go’
- The Styles of Go-Go
- Have a drink in a replica of Bangkok’s first Go-Go Bar, “Grand Prix”
- Go-Go girls from the 70’s to today
The XXX side of Patpong
- Patpong’s dark and secret underbelly -
- What do snakes, fish, birds and razor blades have in common?
- Experience a kind of “Ping Pong show”
Operation Day & Time: Monday - Sunday (10:00 AM - 10:00 PM)
What You Get
- Admission ticket
- 1 Complimentary Drink
- Below 18 years old not allowed this attraction.
- The Patpong museum has an entertainment bar, they offer different alcohol like Gin, Vodka, Rhum, Beer, Whiskey and different alcoholic beverages that even a heavy or a light drinker person will enjoy in this attraction.
- The museum is one of the most Iconic places entertainment zone.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address : No.5 2 Floor, Patpong Soi 2, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500