In Kidzania kids have a choice of over 80 jobs to try. Before starting to work kids can attend Kidzania university and earn a degree, which will increase the pay they receive at various jobs.
At Kidzania children have a host of jobs and activities to choose from. Children go in alone to perform the activities, while their parents wait outside.
Outside each activity is an information board that lists capacity, duration, required age or length and economy, the cost or payout in Kidzo’s. At some activities, children pay Kidzo’s to participate like the hamburger shop where the eat the hamburger they have prepared while at others they receive pay after completing the job.
A few of the activities that the kids can do is take a ride on an open tour bus to see the city, go for an eye check at the eye care center, go to the beauty salon, barber shop, dental clinic or fortune teller. At the driving school, kids learn traffic rules and practice in a driving simulator and then receive their Kidzania drivers license.
Operating Hours: 10am to 5pm
What You Get
- Admission for one
- Access to all park facilities;
- A City Map and a check of 50 KidZos for each child
- Security bracelet for each visitor for the duration of your stay (excluding babies)
Child - 4-14 years old
Adult - 15 years old above
Toddlers - 2-3 years old (For toddlers, please purchase the same price as adults)
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher
3. Receive a separate email with e-ticket
4. Present the e-ticket and passport for verification at the indicated area for entry
65 6701 1185
9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher and display your voucher number for entry
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- An e-ticket would be sent to you within 2 working days
- The e-ticket is valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
How to Get There
Siam Paragon Shopping Center
Address: Siam Paragon Shopping Center, 991 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330
Please refer to map