Take your kids to KidZania Bangkok and keep them entertained with a taste of the real-world experience
An amazing life-like, kid-centric replica city for children aged 4-14 years old to learn & play in a safe environment, right in the heart of Bangkok. So unique that it has its own Airport, Bank, Hospital, Theatre, Streets, Shops, and Buildings with vehicle and pedestrians interacting together, much like the real world.
KidZania focuses on providing kids with the opportunity to learn through role-playing. Children can benefit both physically and mentally while being motivated about various professions and to develop their aspirations on what they would like to be when they group up. A place to ignite the hearts and minds of children by empowering them To Know, To Care, To Share, To Create To Play and To Be better empowering the world around us.
Through each profession and activity, kids learn essential life skills such as respect, independence, social integration, creativity, teamwork and the value of money, where the activities also help kids develop their confidence and self-esteem.
Role-playing is a universal form of learning enjoyed by children all over the world. It is fun and offers educational, psychological and motivational benefits. By blending reality with entertainment, KidZania provides real-life experiences for kids to relate to the real world. These experiences are useful skills that will help the children as they grow up.
- Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 05:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:30am - 08:30pm
Address: 5/F, Siam Paragon Shopping Complex, 991 Rama I Rd., Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
What You Get
- Entrance ticket to Kidzania Bangkok (one-time entry)
- While your children enjoy their time at Kidzania, head to the parent lounge located within and treat yourself with a cup of coffee or tea and some quiet time. Parent lounge has free WiFi and TV room access
- Infants aged 0-1 enter free of charge
- Toddler tickets apply to Age 2-3 (Limited Activities available)
- Child Ticket: Age 4-14
- Children aged between 0-7 must be accompanied by an adult aged 15+ at KidZania at all times
- Children aged 8-14 are allowed to enter KidZania without an accompanying adults
- Adults aged 15+ cannot enter alone, he/she should be with at least one child age between 0-14
- Re-entry is not permitted
How to Use:
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date specified
- You must redeem this voucher for the physical ticket at the ticketing counter
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.