Kanchanaburi (River Kwai With Train)
Kanchanaburi is the province of west in Thailand, 112 kilometers form Bangkok. The bridge over the river kwai is one of the most important historical landmarks and memorials in Thailand.
Kanchanaburi is the province of west in Thailand, 112 kilometers form Bangkok. The bridge over the river kwai is one of the most important historical landmarks and memorials in Thailand. It is almost a symbol of the province and is a recommended place in Kanchanaburi travel guide. The history of the bridge is well known, as it was part of the railway lines in World War II and had seen its share of conflict and bloodshed. After World War II, the damaged bridge was renovated by the Thai government in 1946. The Bridge of the River Kwai Memorial Week is held during late November to early December every year, where there is an exhibition about World War II and the history and archaeology of the bridge.
- 06.00 - 07.30hrs: Depart to Kanchanaburi then arrive at The Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- 10.00hrs: Visit World War II & JEATH War Museum
- 10.40hrs: Arrive at The bridge over the river kwai
- 11.10hrs: Take a train tour
- 13.00hrs: End of the train tour, get off the train at Tham Krasae Bridge
- 13.45hrs: Enjoy Thai lunch buffet
- 15.20hrs: Depart to Bangkok
- 18.00hrs: Arrive at hotel and end of the trip
Itinerary Time: 06.00hrs - 15.00hrs (approximately)
What You Get
- Tour package
- Transfer service
- Tips and gratuities
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Free of charge: Children aged under 3 years (not occupy a seat)
- Child rate: Age 3 years or over and under 100 cm. in height
- Adult rate: 100 cm. or exceed in height
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participants.
- The order and location of the activities in the itinerary might be subject to adjust according to the weather, traffic and other condition, without prior notice.
- The seats in the train is not specified the position (first come, first serve). If there is not a seat available, you need to stand or pay an additional 200 Baht to upgrade to VIP seat.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off at Hotels in Bangkok City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.