Advantage if you take a premium service that offers VIP Fast-track at the airport and after your long flight, you can direct in the priority lane in the immigration.
VIP Arrival: Airport assistant will help you navigate easily all through the airport and from the fastest access in the Airport Immigration, Customs, Pick up all the luggage and take a Car, Taxi or any Transportation Service the airport assistant will escort you until you are already fine.
Meet and Greet Fast Track Arrival Service
- Welcome with Signboard at Arrival Gate
- Guest will be taken to Arrival Fast Track Lane inside Immigration (if VISA on Arrival required, Guest will be taken there)
- Take the Guest to Baggage Claim
- Customs Check (Guest must walk through the Customs Check on their own)
- Assist Guest with their transportation arrangements
VIP Departure: A friendly hostess will meet and greet you in the departure hall, withholding a Name sign or a logo for easy to find. Then they will assist you all the way to the airport and lead you to the fast track immigration counter and customs. And they will make sure that you can exit Thailand without any delays. Also, they will assist you to the VAT Refund Center, and then they help and show you until your Boarding gate.
Meet and Greet Fast Track Departure Service
- Meet and Greet with Signboard at Departure Hall Entrance No.6, Representative will be waiting at Luggage wrapping Service Area.
- Representative will assist with Check-in process.
- After Check-in, Guest will be taken to Fast Track Lane Service. and Representative will be waiting for the guest behind Immigration Counter.
- Representative will assist the Guest to the Boarding Gate.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.