Hop-On Hop-Off Bangkok sightseeing bus tour is a great way to start your trip in the city of angels
What would be better than getting to know Bangkok on an Elephant Go Go Double Decker Tour Bus? With the option of indoor or open-air seating, join our Hop-On Hop-Off tour for a great way to start your trip in the city of angels.
Stay on the bus, enjoy the whole view and complete the loops while listening to informative audio guides in 8 languages, or use the unlimited pass to ride our tour bus towards your next attraction. Either way, we are sure you will have the best time travel¬ing like a local on our Hop-On Hop-Off tour.
Enjoy a local experience and explore the city with our Hop-On Hop-Off bus, while creating your own itinerary to sightsee gorgeous Bangkok attractions at your own pace.
Take the Red Line to discover the heart of Bangkok. Indulge yourself at our famous shopping spots; Siam Center, MBK, Central World and Siam Paragon. Continue on the red line and admire the heritage Temple of Emerald Buddha, the most important Buddhist temple in the Kingdom of Thailand. It is located in the Historic Centre of Bangkok, inside the Grand Palace. A must-visit for every tourist and locals alike. Finish the day with a delicious and unforgettable dinner in China Town.
Alternatively, start your day with a delightful Dim Sum breakfast in China Town, before crossing Chao Phraya River to visit the architectural gems of Pre-Rattanakosin era temples at the other side of Bangkok by our Blue line. Before ending the day don’t miss Bangkok’s most spectacular panoramic view from The Maha Nakorn Observatory. From level 74-77, you can witness the most impressive and romantic view of Thailand's capital. Additionally, don't forget our free and exciting night route to enjoy the magnificent night lights of Bangkok!
Buses run continuously every 45 - 60 minutes, daily.
Route 1: Red Line - First bus leaves at 09:45am; last bus leaves at 04:45pm
Route 2: Blue Line - First bus leaves at 10:00am; last bus leaves at 05:00pm
Route 3: Green Line (Extended Night Route) - First bus leaves at 07:00pm; last bus leaves at 07:00pm
What You Get
24 Hours Pass / 48 Hours Pass / 72 Hours Pass
- Unlimited access to 3 routes
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off access
- Discount booklet with coupon discount for attractions, restaurants and cafes
- Tour map/guidebook
- Onboard audio headsets available in 8 languages
- Admission ticket to tourist attractions
- Personal expenses
- Children aged 0-5 are free
- The buses are PWD-friendly
- Night Route is not available during the rainy season (opens on 01 Oct)
- Onboard audio with headsets available in 8 languages: Thai, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, English, German, French and Spanish
- For more information on the Elephent Go Go Hop-on Hop-off, please refer to the official website
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- Redeem the voucher at any bus stop to receive the physical ticket
- The voucher is valid for 180 days after the purchase date
- The voucher is valid 24/48/72 hours after your first hop redemption. Example: If you purchase a 24-hour ticket and your first hop is 01:00pm, you are able to hop at any stop within the operating hours till 01:00pm of the next day
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.