Thailand is known for its idyllic beaches, ancient temples and vibrant nightlife. But can any of these things compete with the delectable Thai food, famed for its sweet and sharp flavours, creamy curries and moreish coconut desserts? Probably not!
Did you know Bangkok’s Chinatown is one of the oldest areas of the city and home to the largest Chinese population outside of China itself? For these reasons, it’s the perfect place to sample delicacies passed down through the generations, their recipes perfected after decades of trial and error.
Our experienced tour guide will take you exploring the vibrant Yaowarat Road, which comes to life after sundown with vendors firing up their stoves and hungry punters seeking out the city’s best food.
During this Bangkok food tour, we’ll tuck into countless tasty traditional foods including pad thai, som tam (papaya salad), roast duck noodles, yam woon sen (glass noodle salad), dim sum and fresh seafood. By eating as a group in true Asian style, you’ll be able to share the dishes and save space to try everything!
Our guide will fill you in on the history of these Thai and Chinese-inspired dishes – meaning you’ll go home full of food and fun facts. Bon appetit!
- 05:30pm - Pick-up from Hotel (within free pick-up area)
- 06:30pm - Departure from Meeting Point (if the hotel is not in the pick-up area)
- 06:45pm - Begin the food tour in Chinatown
- 09:00pm - Return to Meeting Point/Hotel
Tour Duration: 05:30pm - 09:00pm (approx. 2 hrs 30 mins)
What You Get
- Pick-up and Drop-off at Hotel (within free pick-up area)
- Tour Guide (English-speaking)
- Bottled Water
- Food Tasting (6 dishes)
- Things to bring: Camera, A healthy appetite!
- Free pick-up and drop-off area, from Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn road(North and South), Pratunam, Wireless road
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 5 minutes before the pick-up time provided
- If your hotel is outside of the free pick-up area (mentioned above), the designated meeting point is at MRT Chatuchak station exit 3 by escalator OR BTS Mochit station exit 4 by stairs. (These 2 places are in the same location, it depends if you come in MRT or SkyTrain.) *Please be at the designated meeting point 5 minutes before the pick-up time provided
- You will be joined together with a small group of max. 5-8 people for this tour
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the driver to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle
- If your hotel is within the free pick-up area, the driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 5 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
- If your hotel is outside the free pick-up area, the designated meeting point is at MRT Chatuchak station exit 3 by escalator OR BTS Mochit station exit 4 by stairs. (These 2 places are in the same location, it depends if you come in MRT or SkyTrain.). Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the pick-up time provided in the itinerary
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com
- Full Name
- Number of Pax
- Hotel Name
- Contact No