Bussaracum Thai Restaurant
Opening in 1982 the restaurant was the kingdom’s very first to specialize in royal household dishes, which are known for their distinctive ingredients, decorations and flavors.
For three decades, Bussaracum has defined royal Thai cuisine. Indeed upon opening in 1982 the restaurant was the kingdom’s very first to specialize in royal household dishes, which are known for their distinctive ingredients, decorations and flavors. Bussaracum today continues to refine its approach not only to royal Thai recipes but also to the many dishes and regional variations comprising all of Thailand’s national cuisine. Now with a charming new location in a spacious renovated home compound surrounded by gardens – where in fact grow many of the herbs and spices used by the restaurant’s skilled kitchen staff – Bussaracum invites all to experience the finest in Thai cuisine.
History of Bussaracum
In addition to being the first restaurant to specialize in royal Thai cuisine, Bussaracum likewise was the kingdom’s very first fine-dining Thai venue. Soon after opening in 1982 the restaurant quickly established itself as essential on any dining itinerary. For instance when visiting heads of state came to Bangkok, such as Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau and the King of Sweden, dinner at Bussaracum featured as a scheduled culinary highlight.
Over the years, Bussaracum has gained numerous accolades from international publications and received much praise from highly regarded food critics.
IMPORTANT DATES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Bussaracum restaurant opens in 1982.
- Bussaracum Master Chef/Partner Boonchoo Pholwatana honored as one of the world’s ten best cooks by H.J. Heinz Company in their Annual Report Book of Cooks
- American TV presenter Joyce Jue devotes a series of programs to Bussaracum as part of her “Asian Culinary Tour”
- Ruth Law, American TV personality and culinary authority, includes Bussaracum in her “Far East Culinary Tour” program.
- Lord Litchfield awards Bussaracum to be one of the world’s best establishments for his COURVOISIER’S BOOK OF THE BEST.
- Newsweek reviews Bussaracum and describes the restaurant as “One of Bangkok’s most elegant restaurants.
Morning Cooking Class Duration: 2.5 Hrs
Time: 11:00hrs - 13:30hrs
Afternoon Cooking Class Duration: 2 Hrs
Time: 15:30hrs - 17:30hrs
What You Get
- Service or Package (as per selected)
- Mineral Water
- Transfer Service
- Personal Expenses
- Menu A:
- Appetizer: Cho Muang - Flower Shape Dumplings, Filled with Minced Chicken
- Salad: Som Tam - A Popular Northeastern Spicy Papaya salad, Served with Vegetables and Sticky rice.
- Main Course: Geang Keaw Wan Nua or Gai - Sliced beef or Chicken with Eggplant in Green Curry
- Menu B:
- Apptizer: Tom Yum Goong - Spicy Shrimp Soup with Lemon Grass
- Main Course: Geang Panang Gai - Chicken in Penang Curry
- Dessert: Bualoy Sarm See - Taro and Pumpkin in Coconut Milk with Syrup
- Menu C:
- Apptizer: Tom Kha Gai - Chicken in Coconut Milk with Lemon Grass and Galangal
- Main Course: Choo Chee Goong - Thick Prawns Curry with Straw Mushroom
- Dessert: Fried Banana - Banana Wrapped in Egg roll Skin, Topped with Honey and Sesame Seeds
- Menu D:
- Apptizer: Laab Gai - Spicy Ground Chicken Salad with Mint Leaves
- Main Course: Pad Thai - Stir-Fried Rice Noodle Thai Style
- Dessert: Tub Tim Grob - Water Chestnuts in Sweetened Cocomut Milk
- Free and a wide space parking area.
- The cooking class are composed of Appetizer, Main Course and Dessert.
- The Cooking Instructor speak in English, German, Japanese and Thai.
- Bussaracum Thai Restaurant is the first restaurant to specialize in Royal Thai Cuisine.
- If you have any dietary requirements, please inform us in advanced via email, we will inform the operator
- This product is without transfer, Please arrive in advance or on time and 10 minutes late after booking time the ticket will be cancelled and no refund.
- This product is one of the famous cooking lesson & dinning in Thailand, it must book in advance to ensure the availability of ticket.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bussaracum Thai Restaurant Address : 1 Si Wiang Road , Sathorn / Silom,Bangrak, Bangkok 10500