Splendid journey through Ayutthaya, admire temples, palaces and Buddhist ruins and then sit back and relax on a boat ride down the river Chao Phraya.
Splendid journey through Ayutthaya, admire temples, palaces and Buddhist ruins and then sit back and relax on a boat ride down the river Chao Phraya. Discover the surreal world of Ayutthaya, a place that was largely destroyed by the Burmese and has since become a UNESCO World Heritage. The old capital of Thailand, or previously known as the Kingdom of Siam, is truly an unforgettable experience and a must-see place whilst in the area. Admire the breathtaking temples, monasteries, palaces and ruins of Buddhist statues.
The knowledgeable and passionate guide will fascinate you with facts and entertain you along the way, leading you on this enchanting journey. The landscape definitely takes you back to life 4 Centuries ago when the Kings of Ayutthaya ruled the lands. Indulge in the unique history around you and forgotten culture. After, explore the modern-day summer palace owned by the present Chakri Dynasty.
Then, when the sightseeing is finished, enjoy a leisurely boat ride from Wat Chong-Lom Pier, down the charming Chao Phraya River, taking in all the picturesque scenery around you along the way. The boat trip finishes at River City Pier and finishes this unforgettable day out.
Points of Interest 1: River City Shopping Complex
Points of Interest 2: Bang Pa-In Palace
Points of Interest 3: Wat Maha That
Points of Interest 4: Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit
Points of Interest 5: Royal Barges House
Points of Interest 6: Siriraj hospital
- Explore and discover this historical world full of fascinating history and culture
- Visit UNESCO world heritage
- Enjoy temples, palaces and statues
- Relaxing boat trip
Tour Start Time: 07:00hrs
What You Get
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- What to wear: Smart casual attire.
- Restrictions: Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sandals and flip-flops are not accepted.
- Infants from 0-3 years can travel for free.
- Child Price: 4-10 years
- Pick-Up: Travellers are picked up at the hotel (Bangkok city area) at 07:00hrs
- Drop-Off: Travellers are dropped at the hotel (Bangkok city area) at 15:00hrs
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 10 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.