Ayutthaya Full Day Tour
Visit "Thailand's World Heritage"
Departure from Bangkok by Grand Pearl luxury to History Survey at Ayutthaya. This once glorious city, situated 80 km from Bangkok and It was capital of the Kingdom of Siam, and a prosperous international trading port, from 1350 until razed by the Burmese in 1767 and is now a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Morning By Bus:
- 07:30hrs: Departure from Bangkok by Grand Pearl luxury air–conditioned coach with English speaking guide.
- 09:00hrs: Arrival at Bang Pa-In, visit the Summer Palace of King Rama V with its mixture of Thai, Chinese and Gothic architecture such as Aisawan Thiphya-At, Warophat Phiman, Wehart Chamrun, etc.
- 10:30hrs: Arrival at Ayutthaya, a World Heritage City and historic capital of Thailand. Visit Wat Mahatad, the royal monastery, served as the residence of supreme monk. Wat Phrasrisanphet, the largest and most important temple. Its was used as a residential palace. and Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit, the large bronze Buddha image was originally enshrined in the open area outside the grand palace and later covered by a building called Wihan.
- Afternoon By Cruise:
- 13:15hrs: Welcome aboard the Grand Pearl Cruise Liner at Wat Chong-lom Pier (Nonthaburi). Sumptuous buffet lunch with a choice of a variety of oriental and western cuisines will be served, while you may relax and enjoy the fascinating scenery on the River of Kings. The cruiser will then head towards Nontaburi, past Koh Kred, The monn community before reaching Bangkok city.
- 15:00hrs: Coffee will be served while you enjoy the enchanting sights along the River banks such as the colorful Royal Barges House, Thammasart University, Siriraj hospital, The Royal Grand Palace and the graceful Temple Of Dawn, with its magnificent 79 M. spire, Wat Kallayanamitr, one of the most renowed temples.
- 16:00hrs: Arrival and disembark at the River City Shopping Complex Pier.
Tour Start Time: 07:30hrs, End Time: 16:00hrs
What You Get
- Tour package
- International Buffet
- Coffee and tea
- Free of charge: Child under 4 years old
- Child rate: 4-10 years old
- The cruise divides into 2 areas with the indoor first floor, the indoor and outdoor on the second floor and outdoor on the third floor, please inform customer service the chosen area.
- All seats in the outdoor area might be subject to change to the indoor area according to the local weather conditions.
- The traveler should in the service place 15-30 minutes before the booking time to avoid delay of trips. If the traveler no show after the booking time is considered as cancel and the Voucher automatically cancels, no reschedule and no refund.
- Not applicable for Thai public holidays, Valentine's Day (Feb 14), Christmas Day (Dec 25), New Year's Day (Jan 1) and etc.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: River City Shopping Complex 23 Trok Rongnamkhaeng, Charoen Krung 30, Si Phaya Pier, Yota Road, Sampantawong, Bangkok 10100,Thailand.