Amita Thai Cooking Class
The instructor and her assistant with an extensive knowledge of Thai ingredients and Thai cooking methods will demonstrate how to cook the dishes
Each Cooking Class at Amita Thai Cooking Class has been designed as a half day course in the morning from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm, there are thai cooking class every day of the week (except on Wednesday which is closed). Please see our Thai Cooking Class Program for more details. The Thai Cooking Class that we offer are completely hands on and conducted in English, students will be provided their own cooking station and utensils to prepare and cook all 4 dishes by themselves. The Thai cooking class are limited to a maximum of ten participants to ensure individual attention for everyone.
Our instructor and her assistant with an extensive knowledge of Thai ingredients and Thai cooking methods will demonstrate how to cook the dishes first and let the students taste what she has prepared and at the same time, gives students lots of extra tips about alternative Thai cooking methods and substitutes for each dish which she takes pleasure in sharing wither students everyday. She will be carefully guiding student while cooking through the recipes step-by-step with the main emphasis on quality, informative and fun.
- 08.00hrs - 08.30hrs: Pick up service from your place of stay or hotel in Bangkok center area transfer to Maharaj Pier.
- 09.00hrs: Arrive at Maharaj Pier, which is located just behind the Royal Grand palace and Emerald Buddha Temple.
- 09.10hrs: Boat departs cruising along Chao Phraya River, passing through Temple of Dawn and into Bangkok Yai Canal, chance of exploring scenes of the serene and simple lifestyle of riverbank dwellers.
- 09.30hrs: For not more than half an hour with the canal trip, you will arrive at Amita Thai Cooking Class, welcome drink with a cool Thai herbal for refreshing will be served together with cold towel. We start with discussion with the instructor of what we are going to prepare for today’s 4 exciting dishes. Then, an introduction to the essence of Thai cooking by visiting our herbs and spices garden for selection of ingredients for today’s personal cooking experience.
- 10.00hrs: Theory Class. Here the instructor will present a cookery demonstration of the dishes that you are going to prepare and sampling those dishes. Each one will receive a set of recipes of the course.
- 10.45hrs: Time to put your hands-on the cooking utensils. Everyone will be provided a private bench and wok and taught under close guidance of instructor and her assistants.
- 12.15hrs: Lunch. Now everyone can taste and enjoy their own cooking creation at school’s waterside garden or in the Thai style pavilion.
- 13.00hrs: Transfer back by a van to your place of stay or hotel.
Pick-Up Time: 08:00hrs - 08:30hrs
What You Get
- Thai Cooking Class
- Transfer Service
- Tips and Gratuities
- Expenses not mention in price included
- English-Speaking Instructor
- Must be aged 10 years and over to participate in class
- If there is one guest in class for selected date. The class will be cancelled.
- Closed on New Year's festival (Dec 31 - Jan 1) and Thai New Year's festival (Apr 13 - 15)
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address : 162/17 Soi Wutthakat 14 Wutthakat Road, Talad Plu Thonburi, Bangkok, Thailand