Amazing Bangkok Cyclist Day Tour
We will guide you through all layers of society, from high sky scrapers through Bangkok’s biggest fresh market which is a jaw dropping experience.
On the ABC Amazing Bangkok Cyclist Day Tour, we will give you a unique insight into the lifestyles of the local people in Bangkok. We will guide you through all layers of society, from high sky scrapers through Bangkok’s biggest fresh market which is a jaw dropping experience. Here you will see vegetables you’ve never seen before while lively chickens and fishes are jumping around. After a small tropical fruit break we will cycle through the small communities built up under the highway, where we will end up at the pier.
Duration: 10:00hrs - 15:00hrs
What You Get
- Coffee or tea upon arrival.
- Free use of the internet.
- Free photo’s of the day.
- Comfortable and well maintained mountain or city bikes.
- Bike rental
- Guide fee
- 2 x longtail boat trips
- Boat transfers
- A refreshing towel upon return.
- Most of all an Amazing Bangkok Cyclist experience.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel.
- Any extra drinks/food not provided by your guide.
- Any alcoholic drinks are prohibited during the tours.
- Transportation costs if the customer wish to return to our office before the end of the tour.
- Free of charge: Children aged under 6 years
- Difficulty: Easy
- Distance: Approx. 16-20 km
- Start/Finish Tour at ABC Amazing Bangkok Cyclist Office
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address : 10/6-7, Soi Ari, Sukhumvit Road Soi 26, Klongton, Klong Toey, BANGKOK 10110, Thailand.