Be prepared for an exciting and fun-filled day at Janfusun Fancyworld in Yunlin!
Janfusun Fancyworld theme park in Yunlin features both land and water rides, with fun and exciting attractions for both children and adults! The theme park features the 88 meters high Ferris wheel, which offers a 360-degree view of the full landscape fo the park, the undulating Mt. Dajian in the distance and the picturesque natural landscape. For adrenaline junkies, head over to the Diving Machine G5, which plunges down vertically at 110km/h! For young children, there are also many attraction rides for them at the Janfusun Kiddy Land. With the ticket, you can also enjoy your time at the water park to beat the summer heat! There is plenty of the attraction rides at Janfusun Fancyworld for you to have a wonderful time with your friends and family! Purchase your ticket now and prepare for a fun-filled day at Janfusun Fancyworld!
Weekdays: 0930 - 1630 hours (attractions start to close at 16:00)
Weekends/ Holidays: 0930 - 17:30 (attractions start to close at 17:00)
What You Get
Adult: Age 18 to 64
- Admission Ticket to Janfusun Fancyworld
- Personal Expenses
- This ticket is only valid for adults age 18 to 64 years old
- Children under 3 years old or less than 100cm in height can enter the park for free
- Students, children (above 3 years old or taller than 100cm), senior citizens(above 65 years old) and disabled can purchase concession ticket on-site
- The ticket is valid for use regardless of weekdays, weekends or holidays (except for coin-operated and other paid facilties)
- Please follow the all rules while in the park. Children are required be accompanied by adults when using facilities in the park.
- Theme park is open all year around ,but some facilities may be closed due to maintenance and inspections in one day.
- Some facilities and indoor theaters may be subject to temporary closure due to bad weather condition, natural disasters, power failure or other causes.
- Please note that the water park is open between May to October
- For safety reasons, visitors who have heart conditions or hypertension, or who are drunk, pregnant ,feeling ill ,or exceed the weight or height limits should not use facilities with high excitement levels.
- For more information regarding the theme park, please refer to the official website
How to Use
- Please go to the fourth window of the ticket office before entering the park, and the staff can enter the venue after scanning the QR code.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: No.67,Dahukou, Yongguang Village ,Gukeng Yownship , Yunlin Country ,Taiwan