Yehliu Geopark Admission Ticket
Take a look at the famous rock formations at Yehliu Geopark with this ticket!
Explore the wonders of Yehliu Geopark with this admission ticket! You can look forward to many amazing rock formations at Yehliu Geopark! A visit offers the view of many strange and spectacular rocks such as the famous ‘’Queen’s Head’’ and wonders of marine erosion like ‘’Bee Hive Rock’’, ‘’Ginger Rock’’ and others. The vast and diverse geological landscape will make you marvel at the uncanny work of nature! When you are there, remember to take photos at the various scenic spots along the coast, that are perfect for an Instagram snap!
08:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs
What You Get
Yehliu Geopark Ticket
- Admission ticket to Yehliu Geopark
- Personal Expenses
- Free admission for children under the age of 6 or under the height of 115cm as well as persons with disabilities
- This ticket is only for adults.
- For child tickets, please purchase directly from the ticket counter at Yehliu Geopark
- Yehliu Geopark is open all year round, except in the case of natural disasters, emergency closure announced by New Taipei City government or any announcement by North Coast & Guanyinshan National Scenic Area Administration.Please check the official website before planning your visit.
How to Use
- You can enter the park directly with this voucher.
- The staff will scan the QR code on the voucher.
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Yehliu Geopark
- The voucher/ticket is open dated and may be used at any date within 6 months from the date of purchase
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets
How to Get There
No.167-1, Kantung Rd., Yehliu Village, Wanli District, New Taipei City 20744, Taiwan, R.O.C.