Tamsui Historical Museum
Visit the historical buildings of the Tamsui Historical Museum!
Visit the Tamsui Historical Museum, which comprises of Fort San Domingo and a cluster of surrounding historic buildings. Standing in Tamsui for over 300 years, Fort San Domingo is one of the oldest surviving buildings in Taiwan and it is also a national historic monument. You can enjoy the best view of the sunset from the Beacon Tower, located at the fort. The Little White House is the Qing era Tamsui Customs Officers’ Residence and has the history of over a hundred years old. The Hobe Fort, which is positioned in a relatively high location was one of the best military fortresses in the 19th century and functioned as an important costal defence facility. Come and visit the Tamsui Historical Museum and appreciate the historic sites within Tamsui.
Monday - Friday: 0930 - 1700
Saturday - Sunday: 0930 - 1800
*Closed on the first Monday of each month, Chinese New Year's Eve and Chinese New Year's Day
Last Admission is 30 minutes before closing time
What You Get
Tamsui Historical Museum
Adult: Age 18 and above
- Admission ticket to Tamsui Historical Museum
- Personal Expenses
- The ticket includes one-time entry to Fort San Domingo, the Little White House and Hobe Fort
- Food, pets, smoking and flashlights are prohibited within Tamsui Historical Museum
- Please speak and walk softly while inside the building
- The Tamsui Customs Wharf, Douglas Lapraik & Co., Tamsui Plaza, and Cheng Family Abode by the Gongsitian River are free to visit.
- For more information regarding the opening hours, please refer to the official website
How to Use
- Present QR Code at the entrance
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.