Travel around Taiwan easily and conveniently with Taiwan High Speed Rail! Enjoy hassle-free transport between Taoyuan and other major cities with this one-way ticket!
Explore the major cities of Taiwan with Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR)! Enjoy hassle-free transport with the one-way ticket, where you can travel between Taoyuan and major cities such as Taipei, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Tainan and others. As you travel across the different parts of Taiwan, you can also witness the beautiful scenery that Taiwan has to offer! Travel around Taiwan easily and conveniently with Taiwan High Speed Rail! Book your THSR tickets now to enjoy hassle-free travel around Taiwan!
What You Get
Taiwan High Speed Rail One-way Ticket to or from Taoyuan
Age 12 and Above
Age 6 to 11 years old
- One-way THSR ticket to or from Taoyuan
- Free admission for children below 6 years old.
- THSR ticket is only available for foreign passengers (non-Taiwanese) who enter Taiwan with the permit of visa exemption, valid Visitor Visa or other documents which entitled the holder to stay in Taiwan for less than 180 days
- To redeem the One-Way Ticket, a valid travel date and time must be indicated to the ticketing window staff at the THSR Station. Once assigned, the travel date and time cannot be changed.
- Please note that the redemption code is only valid for 89 days from the date of issue.
- Please present the voucher with the redemption code and your original passport at THSR Stations to redeem the ticket, within 89 days validity.
- For children’s pass, it is restricted to children over 6 years old and under 12 years old. Please present the passport for verification.
- The one-way ticket may be used to ride on a High-Speed Rail train (excluding business class cars), within certain travel sections for the designated valid date.
- One-way ticket holders can ride on non-reserve cars.
- If you require seat reservation, please book the seat at the ticketing window at THSR stations. No additional charge will apply.
- Please note that during peak hours or national holidays, there is no guarantee for the seats.
- If the seat reservation is not available due to full booking, please make use of the non-reserved seat service.
- Please use manual ticket verification gate when you use the Pass. The staff will verify whether the ticket is used on a date within the designated valid travel period. Please bring your original copy of your passport for verification.
- If the pass is not used on a date within the designated valid travel period, or if you cannot show the original copy of your passport or if the passport is inconsistent with the identity on the THSR Pass, you will not be allowed to ride the trains.
- If the train is delayed, service interrupted or cancelled, there will be no refund or extension of validity period.
- Only original copies of the Pass can be used. Any photocopy, alteration or illegible pass due to stain will be invalid.
How to Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Fill up the necessary information here so we can prepare your e-voucher.
3. Receive a separate email confirmation with the e-voucher within 2 working days
4. Present the e-voucher with your passport at the THSR ticketing counter to choose your seats
5. Enjoy your visit
How to Use
- Kindly present the booking code and original passport to receive your ticket at the THSR ticketing booth.
Looking for THSR One-Way Tickets to other parts of Taiwan? Check out the following: