Discover all of Taiwan easily and conveniently with Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Pass! Travel on any number of Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) trains for three whole days - all routes included! Choose the pass for 3 consecutive days of travel within a week period.
What You Get
Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) 3 Day Consecutive Pass
Adult: Age 12 and Above
Child: Ages 6 to 11
3 Day THSR Pass: 3 Days unlimited usage of all THSR trains
- Free of charge for children below 6 years old
- Please provide the necessary information here so we can prepare your e-voucher.
- THSR pass is only available for foreign passengers (non-Taiwanese) who enter Taiwan with the permit of visa exemption, valid Visitor Visa or other documents which entitled the holder to stay in Taiwan for less than 180 days
- Passports are required to redeem THSR Pass, select seats and board on train. If there is any discrepancy found between passenger’s passport and purchased voucher, the voucher will be refused to redeem
- THSR 3-Day Pass may be used to ride High Speed Rail trains (excluding Business Class) for an unlimited number of times during the validity period.
- Please exchange for the Pass at THSR stations within 90 days from the date of issue.
- Please use manual ticket verification gate when you use the Pass. The staff will verify whether the ticket is used on a date within the designated valid travel period. Please bring your original copy of your passport for verification.
- If the pass is not used on a date within the designated valid travel period, or if you cannot show the original copy of your passport or if the passport is inconsistent with the identity on the THSR Pass, you will not be allowed to ride the trains.
- If the train is delayed, service interrupted or cancelled, there will be no refund or extension of validity period.
- Only original copies of the Pass can be used. Any photocopy, alteration or illegible pass due to stain will be invalid.
- The redemption code can only be used for the purpose of exchanging for a THSR Pass. It cannot be used for boarding the trains.
- Please note that the redemption code is only valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
- Please present the voucher with the redemption code and your original passport at THSR Stations to exchange for the Pass, within 90 days validity.
- For the exchange for a children's pass, it is restricted to children over 6 years old and under 12 years old. Please present the passport for verification.
- Once the e-voucher is exchanged for a THSR Pass, no refund will be accepted.
Validity of Pass
- The start date of the valid travel period can be any day within 28 days from the date of exchange. The 3 days covered by the pass must be consecutive days.
- A day starts from 00:00 and ends on 23:59 of the same day. For example, a THSR 3-day pass that starts on the 1st January 2019 can be used until 23:59 on 3rd January 2019.
- THSR 3-day Pass can be used to ride the High-Speed Rail trains (excluding business class) for an unlimited number of times for 3 consecutive days
- The THSR pass is valid for travel in non-reserved cars.
- If you require seat reservation, please book the seat at the ticketing window at THSR stations. No additional charge will apply.
- You will need to present your THSR 3-day Pass and the original copy of your passport when making the seat reservation.
- Please note that during peak hours or national holidays, there is no guarantee for the seats.
- If the seat reservation is not available due to full booking, please make use of the non-reserved seat service.
- When riding a train with numbered seating, please take the seat designated inside the ‘’THSR 3-Day Pass’
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Fill up the necessary information here so we can prepare your e-voucher.
3. Receive a separate email confirmation with the e-voucher within 2 working days
4. Present the e-voucher with your passport at the THSR ticketing counter to choose your seats
5. Enjoy your visit
Want to have more options on the passes offered? Check out the following:
1. 2 Day Flexi Pass
2. 5 Day Joint Train Pass
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- You must present the booking code on the voucher and your passport at a Taiwan High Speed Rail Train station in order to receive your pass.
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Taiwan High Speed Rail
- E-voucher is open dated and may be used at any date within 90 days from the date of issue
- Once redeemed, you can take the THSR anytime within 28 days.
- THSR 3-Day Pass can be used for 3 consecutive days from the start date.
- Age of the Passenger is based on the date you redeem the voucher into Pass not the date of purchase with Changi Recommends
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
How to Get There
Exchange for tickets are the ticket booths in the THSR train stations.