Experience authentic traditional Chinese performing arts where eye-opening cross-cultural encounters continue in Taiwan night!
Enjoy the traditional Chinese and Taiwanese performing arts - Chinese Opera with an abundance of visual, sound, touch, smell, and even taste experiences. The show includes the folklores and the local skills, the folk music (South tube, North tube, Eight Sounds etc..), the aboriginal dance and music, the Chu-Yi ( Ping Tan etc. the story telling accompanied by music), and the traditional opera (including Taiwanese folk opera, Peking opera improved by new scenes of dances and martial arts, Kun opera, Li-Yuan opera, Kau-Jia opera, and puppet fun etc. ). The simultaneous trilingual translations in Chinese, in Japanese , in Korean and in English projected on both sides of the stage make the audience quite comfortable in understanding.
- Weekdays: 8:00pm-9:00pm (60 minutes)
- Weekends: 8:00pm-9:30pm (90 minutes)
- Box office opens at 6:00pm; the theater will be open for admission from 7:00pm
- Please check the TaipeiEYE show schedule here
What You Get
- TaipeiEYE show ticket
- Traditional costumes trying-on experience (7:00pm - 7:50pm)
- Face painting experience (7:00pm - 7:50pm)
- Taking photos with the dancing lion
- Postcard mailing service
Ages 12 years and above
Child tickets are available only at the attraction
Note: Free Admission for Child under 4 years old
HOW TO BUY
1. Select the date and purchase online
2. Receive an email
3. A separate e-voucher will be sent to you within 2 working days.
4. You can present printed or mobile voucher for this activity at the below counters to collect your tickets. Enjoy your show
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket must be presented at the attraction ticket box for entry.
- Seating is on first come first serve basis.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- TaipeiEYE: No. 113, Sec. 2, Zhongshan N. Road, Taipei (Jinzhou Road Entrance). Click here for the map.
- Go to MRT Shuanglain Station Exit 2, or Minquan W. Road Station Exit 8, or Zhongshan Elementary School Exit 2. Then walk to TaipeiEYE (around 10 min walk)