Taipei Private Day Tour
With this free and easy private tour, visit the popular attractions in Taipei at your own leisure.
Visit some of the popular attractions in Taipei with this convenient Taipei one-day private charter! You do not have to worry about transportation as a professional driver will bring you around Taipei in a comfortable vehicle! Explore the popular Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall and remember to catch the change of guards’ ceremony. Take a trip to Taipei 101, one of the landmarks of Taipei, and a must-go attraction in Taipei. Get transported from the 5th to 89th floor in just 37 seconds in one of the world’s fastest elevator! Enjoy a 360-degree view of the beautiful cityscape from the observatory decks. You can also visit the famous National Palace Museum, which houses the world’s largest collection of priceless Chinese art treasures. Look at the fancy ancient Chinese imperial artefacts and artworks which have a history of over thousands of years. Next, learn about the history of Taiwan at Shilin Official House, which was the former residence of late president Chiang Kai-Shek. There are many attractions sites to visit in Taipei and this tour will bring you to all the places you want to visit in one day!
What You Get
One Day Tour with Private Charter
One Day Tour covering:
- Fee does not include attraction tickets and personal expenses
- On departure day, factors such as weather and traffic might cause changes to travel plans. You will be informed if there are any changes in your travel plans
- Customization of itinerary to other attraction sites in Taipei is possible. Please state under special request when making the purchase.
- Please note that our drivers are Chinese-speaking. If you require a driver who is fluent in English, please state in your special request and we will make the necessary arrangements. There will be an additional charge of NTD1300.
- Tour prices vary on customisation of itinerary, special request and extension of tour duration.
- Please note that there is an Chinese New Year surcharge from the period of 24 January to 29 January 2020.
HOW TO BUY
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to email@example.com :
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.