Taipei Night Tour
Embark on a night tour in Taipei and enjoy the beautiful night scenery from Taipei 101. Indulge in a delicious meal at Din Tai Fung and taste some Taiwanese street food at Huaxi Night Market.End the day with the stunning scenery of the dazzling city lights from the observatory at Taipei 101.
Watch Taipei come alive at night time with this night tour! Through this tour, you will visit the bustling night market and look at the beautiful night scenery. The tour begins with a stop to Longshan Temple, which is one of the oldest and most famous temples in Taiwan. Next, you can go to the bustling Huaxi Street Night Market and taste some delicious Taiwanese street food. Afterwards, you will stopby Taipei City Hall for a photo stop point of Taipei 101. In this tour, you can get to enjoy a delicious dinner at Din Tai Fung restaurant, which is famous for its steamed dumplings (Xiaolongbao). Afterwards, you can visit Taipei 101, the iconic landmark of Taipei. Look at the gorgeous night scenery of Taipei City, that is filled with dazzling city light, from the observatory deck at Taipei 101. Join in this tour and explore Taipei city during the night time.
- Longshan Temple
- Huaxi Street Night Market
- Taipei City Hall (Photo stop point for Taipei 101)
- Din Tai Fung Restaurant Dinner: Steamed Dumplings (Xiaolongbao) - Around 20:00
- Taipei 101 (Entrance Ticket Not included)
What You Get
Taipei Night Tour
- Adult: Age 12 and above
- Child: Age 2 to 11 years old
- Infant: Age below 2 years
- Pick up and drop off services from downtown Taipei City hotels
- Dinner at Din Tai Fung
- Local Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Taipei 101 Admission Tickets
- Please note that Taipei 101 admission tickets are not included
- If you wish to purchase Taipei 101 tickets, please refer to here.
- Tours are conducted in English.
- Pick up and drop off service from hotels located in downtown Taipei City only.
- Please note that transfer service is on a shared basis
- Pick up time is around 17:30 to 18:00
- Please be at pick up location at least 10 minutes before the pick up time.
- Please email to email@example.com with the following details:
o Number of persons
o Contact Number
o Accommodation Address
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.