Taipei Unlimited Fun Pass
Save up to 60% for your transport and gain free access to 16 attractions in Taipei!
Exploring Taipei and its surroundings has become easier with Taipei Fun Pass! Enjoy admission into 16 wonderful attractions in Taipei with the Taipei Fun Pass! You can choose the pass that suits your travel plans best, be it a one-day, two-day or three-day pass. Enjoy one-time admission to 16 popular attractions in Taipei such as Taipei 101 Observatory, National Palace Museum, Taipei Children’s Admission Park and many more! You can also get unlimited rides on the Taipei MRT, Taipei and New Taipei City buses as well as on 5 Taiwan Tourist Shuttle Routes. With this pass, you do not need to worry about transportation in Taipei! In addition, for a limited time only, you can get exclusive gift bags, which contains free gifts and discount coupons! With the Taipei Fun Pass, you can also enjoy discounts and special offers at over 200 stores! The Taipei Fun Pass is the best value pass for you to explore Taipei! Come and get your Taipei Fun Pass now!
What You Get
The pass combines attraction tickets and transportation.
Unlimited rides on the Taipei Metro, Taiwan Tourist Shuttle, Taipei ＆ New Taipei City buses within the period of validity (1 day, 2 day or 3 day)
Entry tickets for popular attractions (Per entry)
- Taipei 101 Observatory Full-Price Ticket x 1
- National Palace Museum Ordinary-Visit Ticket x 1
- Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum Ordinary-Visit Ticket x1
- Main Building of Chiang Kai-Shek Shiline Residence Full-Price Ticket x 1
- Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel Full-Price Ticket x 1
- Taipei Children’s Amusement Park Full-Price Ticket x 1
- Tamsui Historical Museum Full-price Ticket x 1
- Tamsui→ Fisherman’s Wharf (Ferry) x 1
- Fisherman’s Wharf → Tamsui (Ferry) x 1
- Gold Museum Full-price Ticket x 1
- Yehliu Geopark Full-price Ticket x 1
- Juming Museum Full-price Ticket x 1
- Sky Lantern Police Station Electric Sky Lantern Ticke x 1
- National Museum of Marine Science & Technology Full-Price Ticket x 1
- Maokong Gondola from Taipei Zoo Station - Maokong Station 2 way Ticket
- Taipei Zoo Ticket x1
- Heping Island Park Ticket x1
- Miniature Museum of Taiwan Ticket x1
Transportation Services Included:
- Unlimited rides on Taipei MRT
- Unlimited rides on 5 Taiwan Tourist Shuttle routes listed below:
- Beitou-Zhuzihu Route
- Northern Coast Route
- Gold Fulong Route
- Muzha-Pingxi Route
- Dragon Palace Tresure Hunt Route
- Unlimited rides on Taipei city and New Taipei city buses in the period of validity (excluding buses with 4-digit numbers)
Exclusive Limited Gift Packages
Discounts and special offers at more than 200 shops, such as Dian Shio Lou Restaurant: buy a steamer of soup dumplings get 1 free; and many more. Simply show your card to enjoy discounts and special offers.
- Please remember to redeem for your physical ticket with the e-voucher at one of the redemption counters. Please refer to How to Use section.
- Present your Taipei Fun Pass at over 200 partnered stores to get various special offers or discounts. Please refer to the list of partnered stores
- The validity period of the Taipei Fun Pass starts from the day of the first use and is counted in calendar days. Less than one day shall be deemed as one day
- The Fun Pass is valid until the count reaches the total number of days shown on the card. For instance, a one day pass is only valid on the day of the first use; for a Two-Day Pass, if the date of first use is on 1st January, then it will expire at the end of 2nd January.
- The Pass is an anonymous card, it is not rechargeable and does not require a deposit. The card cannot be reimbursed or reissued if lost or damaged
- The Taipei Fun Pass is not for Alabao Bay and the restricted rock area at Heping Island Park
- Admission ticket to Taipei Children’s Amusement Park does not include joy rides, which are charged by per usage
- For more information about the Taipei Fun Pass, please refer to the official website
*Please note that the Gold Museum Building will be under maintenance from 7 May to 8 November 2019
How to Use
- Please present your mobile or printed voucher for exchange for your physical ticket at one of the redemption counters below:
Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) Terminal 1 – Lion Travel
- Location: 1F in Arrival Hall of Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 1
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 19:00
- Contact Number: 03-2756-169
Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) Terminal 2 – Lion Travel
- Location: 1F in Arrival Hall of Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 2 (Near the north meeting point)
- Opening Hours: 07:00 – 20:00
- Contact Number: 03-2756-168
Songshan Airport Visitor Information Center
- Location: No.340-10, Dunhua N. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City (Second terminal arrival hall)
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 17:00
- Contact Number: 02-2546-4741
Taipei Main Station visitor Information Center
- Location: No. 3 Beiping Road West, Taipei, Taiwan (southwest side of Taipei Main Hall 1F)
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 20:00
- Contact Number: 02-2312-3256
Terms and Conditions
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Taoyuan, Songshan Airport or Taipei Main Station
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- Please remember to redeem for your physical ticket with the evoucher upon arrival in Taoyuan or Songshan Airport.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
How to Get There
- Lion Travel Service Counter in Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 1
- Address: 1st floor in Arrival Hall of Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 1
- 08:00 ~ 19:00
- Lion Travel Service Counter in Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 2
- Address: 1st floor in Arrival Hall of Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 2
- Songshan Airport Visitor Information Center
- Address: No.340-10, Dunhua N. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City (Second terminal arrival hall)
- 08:00 ~ 20:00
- Taipei Main Station Visitor Information Center
- Address: No. 3 Beiping Road West, Taipei, Taiwan (southwest side of Taipei Main Hall 1F)
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 20:00