Taipei Fun Pass
Save up to 60% for your transport and gain free access to 16 attractions in Taipei!
Exploring Taipei and its surroundings has become easier with Taipei Fun Pass! This pass combines attractions and transportation! Enjoy admission into 12 wonderful attractions and unlimited rides on Taipei Metro, City buses and Taiwan Tourist Shuttle buses. Enjoy massive savings, up to 60%, on transportation as you travel Taipei City, New Taipei City and Keelung City with the Taipei Fun Pass. You can choose the pass that suits your travel plans best, be it a one-day, two-day or three-day pass. Get one-time access into 12 popular attractions such as Taipei 101 Observatory, National Palace Museum and many more. You can even get exclusive electronic discount vouchers, where you can receive match-making cakes, free handmade dessert, healthy granola bar or even discounted cocktails. The Taipei Fun Pass is the best value pass that allows you to travel easily around Taipei and enter various attractions.
What You Get
The pass combines attraction tickets and transportation.
Unlimited rides on the Taipei Metro, Taiwan Tourist Shuttle, Taipei ＆ New Taipei City buses within the period of validity (1 day, 2 day or 3 day)
Entry tickets for popular attractions (Per entry)
- Taipei 101 Observatory Full-Price Ticket x 1
- National Palace Museum Ordinary-Visit Ticket x 1
- Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum Ordinary-Visit Ticket x1
- Main Building of Chiang Kai-Shek Shiline Residence Full-Price Ticket x 1
- Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel Full-Price Ticket x 1
- Taipei Children’s Amusement Park Full-Price Ticket x 1
- Tamsui Historical Museum Full-price Ticket x 1
- Tamsui→ Fisherman’s Wharf (Ferry) x 1
- Fisherman’s Wharf → Tamsui (Ferry) x 1
- Gold Museum Full-price Ticket x 1
- Yehliu Geopark Full-price Ticket x 1
- Juming Museum Full-price Ticket x 1
- Sky Lantern Police Station Electric Sky Lantern Ticke x 1
- National Museum of Marine Science & Technology Full-Price Ticket x 1
- Maokong Gondola from Taipei Zoo Station - Maokong Station 2 way Ticket
- Taipei Zoo Ticket x1
- Heping Island Park Ticket x1
- Miniature Museum of Taiwan Ticket x1
Transportation Services Included:
- Unlimited rides on Taipei MRT
- Unlimited rides on 5 Taiwan Tourist Shuttle routes listed below:
- Beitou-Zhuzihu Route
- Northern Coast Route
- Gold Fulong Route
- Muzha-Pingxi Route
- Dragon Palace Tresure Hunt Route
- Unlimited rides on Taipei city and New Taipei city buses in the period of validity (excluding buses with 4-digit numbers)
Exclusive Limited Gift Packages
- Yong Kang Gift Package: 6 gifts on Yong Kang Street and exclusive discounts at 28 stores OR
- Breeze Center Gift Package: 4 gifts at Breeze Taipei Main Station and discounts at 8 stores OR
- Da-bao-cheng Gift Package: 3 gifts and discounts at 10 stores
Discounts and special offers at more than 100 shops, such as Dian Shio Lou Restaurant: buy a steamer of soup dumplings get 1 free; and many more. Simply show your card to enjoy discounts and special offers.
- Please remember to redeem for your physical ticket with the e-voucher upon arrival in Taoyuan or Songshan Airport.
- The validity period of the Taipei Fun Pass starts from the day of the first use and is counted in calendar days. Less than one day shall be deemed as one day.
- The Fun Pass is valid until the count reaches the total number of days shown on the card. For instance, a one day pass is only valid on the day of the first use; for a Two-Day Pass, if the date of first use is on 1st January, then it will expire at the end of 2nd January.
- The Pass cannot be reimbursed or reissued if it is used or damaged.
- For more information about the Taipei Fun Pass, please refer to the official website
*Please note that the Gold Museum Building will be under maintenance from 7 May to 8 November 2019
*Please note that Taipei Zoo will be closed for maintenance from 19 June to 28 June 2019
*Please note that Maokong Gondola will be closed for maintenance from 20 May to 5 June 2019
*Please note that Chiang Kai-Shek Shilin Residence will be closed during the following periods:
- 4th Feb 2019 - 8th Feb 2019
- 4th March 2019 - 11th March 2019
- 5th April 2019
- 7th June 2019
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher within 2 working days
3. Present the e-voucher and redeem for the Taipei Fun Pass at the designated locations (Songshan Airport or Taoyuan Airport)
4. Enjoy your visit
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Taoyuan or Songshan Airport
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- Please remember to redeem for your physical ticket with the evoucher upon arrival in Taoyuan or Songshan Airport.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
Please remember to redeem for your physical ticket with the evoucher upon arrival in Songshan or Taoyuan Airport.
How to Get There
- Lion Travel Service Counter in Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 1
- Address: 1st floor in Arrival Hall of Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 1
- 08:00 ~ 19:00
- Lion Travel Service Counter in Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 2
- Address: 1st floor in Arrival Hall of Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 2
- Songshan Airport Visitor Information Center
- Address: No.340-10, Dunhua N. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City (Second terminal arrival hall)
- 08:00 ~ 20:00