Yehliu Private Day Tour
Marvel at the sights of Yehliu with this personalized private charter that will take you to the most notable attractions like Yehliu Geopark, Keelung Night Market, and National Palace Museum.
This customizable tour is perfect for those who want flexibility above all: Choose your preferred attractions to visit, and set how long you’d like to stay at each place for! Depending on the itinerary you select, the tour duration will vary correspondingly. Sit back and relax as you visit some of Yehliu’s most popular places of interest. Take a look at the phenomenal sea erosion landscapes at Yehliu Geopark. When you are there, remember to take pictures at the scenic areas along the coast. Besides Yehliu Geopark, you can take a walk along Jinshan Old Street and east some delicious Taiwanese delights. Take a trip to Juming Museum and look at both the indoor and outdoor exhibitions. Next, you can visit the lovely and adorable alpacas at the Oia Oia Art Café. Following that, you can head to Tamsui Fisherman’s Wharf and end the tour with Tamsui Old Street. The beautiful Taiwan awaits you!
What You Get
One Day Tour with Private Charter
One Day Tour covering:
Pickup from Taipei
Jinshan Old Street
Tamsui Fisherman's Wharf
Tamsui Old Street
*Please note that our drivers only speak Chinese. If you require a driver who is fluent in English, please state in special request. There will be an additional charge of NTD1300
*Please note that there is an Chinese New Year surcharge from the period of 24 January to 29 January 2020. Kindly select the add-on when making your booking.
HOW TO BUY
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to email@example.com :
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
Looking for attraction tickets? Check out the following:
Heping Island Park and Yehliu Geopark Admission Tickets
Yehliu Geopark Admission Ticket
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given