National Palace Museum and Jiufen Tea House Combo
Visit the National Palace Museum in Taipei and admire the wide collection of Chinese artefacts. With this combo, you will also get to enjoy some Taiwanese local tea and snacks.
This combo ticket here consists of the admissions to the National Palace Museum and vouchers to the classic grub of Jiufen. A ticket that takes you through the mystery and history of ancient culture of the Chinese then set out to the old streets of Jiufen full of nostalgia; in midst of the mountains and the sea, sipping on the most delicate tea with a side of ageless classics and savor the unique lifestyle of the mountainous Jiufen.
National Palace Museum:
- From Feb 14 to Apr 30, the opening hours will be adjusted to the following: Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 - 17:00 (Closed on Monday)
Taro Potato Tea House: Monday ~ Sunday 9:00AM ~20:00 PM
City of Sadness Tea House: Monday ~ Sunday 10:00AM ~19:00 PM
Jiufen Lai Ah Po Taro Balls: Monday ~ Sunday 9:00AM ~20:00 PM
What You Get
National Palace Museum And Jiufen Tea and Taste Combo
- National Palace Museum Ordinary-Visit Ticket
- Southern Branch Of The National Palace Museum Ordinary-Visit E-Ticket
- Taro Potato Tea House or City of Sadness Tea House Voucher
- Grandma Lai's Sweet Taro Balls
- Each product is subject to be redeemed once only.
- Combo ticket has an expiry date of 14 days, meaning if any part of the ticket has been redeemed, other services within the ticket shall be redeemed within 14 days of first verification.
- Any part of the product or gift is redeemed, we do not accept return and refund.
- The ticket offered here are full admissions only, for any other ticket types, please purchase directly on site.
- The National Palace Museum ticket is for the admissions to the National Palace Museum, suitable for all attendees, valid for entry for the main building of the Northern Branch of National Palace Museum. The ticket will also be valid on the day of redemption for you to visit the Zhishan Garden free-of-charge. The ticket will also be valid for entry free-of-charge to the Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum within 90 days of ticket use
- Please note that National Palace Museum is free to visit on these dates: New Year’s Day 1st Jan, Lantern Festival, International Museum Day 18th May, World Tourism Day 27th September, National Day 10th October and the Taiwan Culture Day on the 17th of October
- The Jiufen ticket does not hold reservations to the stores, please expect a 10-15 minute wait during holidays or when the store is crowded.
- The Jiufen ticket is not to be used in conjunction with other discounted products or events
How to Use
National Palace Museum:
- Please scan QR code at the entrance for entry
Taro Potato Tea House/ City of Sadness Tea House:
- Present your QR code to servers within the restaurant, the staff will provide selected set menu after ticket has been redeemed.
Jiufen Lai Ah Po Taro Balls:
- Redeem by scanning QR Code during payment
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
National Palace Museum: No. 221, Sec 2, Zhi Shan Rd, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan 111
Taro Potato Tea House: 18, Shixia Ln., Ruifang Dist., New Taipei City 224, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
City of Sadness Tea House: 35 Shuqi Road, Ruifang District, New Taipei City
Jiufen Lai Ah Po Taro Balls: 143 Jishan Street, Ruifang District, New Taipei City