KidsAwesome Museum in Taipei
Visit this unique museum in Taipei and let your child explore and learn through the activities and exhibitions.
Let your child enjoy a day of fun at the KidsAwesome Museum, the only exclusive children's museum in Taiwan! Allow curiosity to lead your child to learn while playing. There are thirteen themed display areas and three major spaces including the Sky, the Forest and the Underground Cave. Bring out your child's inner explorer and learner through autonomous play. Through the activities, you can also establish an intimate relationship with your child. Come and explore the KidsAwesome Museum in Taipei!
*Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
What You Get
KidsAwesome Children's Museum in Taipei
Adult: Age 16 and above
Child: Age 3 to 16
Infant: Age 7 months to 3 years old
- Admission to KidsAwesomeChildren’s Museum
- Facilities that require an additional fee (announced on-site)
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Free of charge for infants 6 months and below
- Please be advised that children wear suitable shoes for exercise
- The air-conditioning can get chilly, so a thin cardigan is preferable.
- To ensure ease of movement and children safety in the museum, baby strollers are not allowed to enter the exhibition areas. Before entering, please leave your stroller in the designated areas.
- Adults on their own are not allowed to purchase tickets or enter the museum. An adult has to accompany at least one child under 10 years old.
- A child under 10 years old needs to be accompanied by at least one adult
- When adults go into infant area, please take off shoes and wear socks.
- No outside food is allowed.
- After children enter the museum, parents’ guidance and supervision will be required all way through
- The ticket is for one-day using only
- Photography is allowed, but taking videos and photos for commercial purposes, as well as the live broadcasting of the activity, is strictly prohibited
- Re-entry to the venue is permitted. Show your wristband upon re-entry at the entrance
How to Use
- Present the e-voucher at the ticket coutner and exchange it for a wristband
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 1F, No. 153, Xinyi Road, Sec. 3, Daan District, Taipei