Enjoy art along with nature at Juming Museum!
Located on the north coast in the Jinshan area, Juming Museum is surrounded by lush forests and the natural environment. This museum is the largest outdoor art Museum and sculpture park in Taiwan. The spacious museum displays Juming’s creative masterpieces. With a total area of 110,000 square meters, artworks are arranged in the vast outdoor space in the museum, which creates an interaction with the mountains and ocean view. Enjoy the mixture of art with nature and learn how Juming designed the architecture and landscapes of the museum. Visit this museum to embrace art and nature in one place.
May to October: 1000 – 1800 hours
November to April: 1000 – 1700 hours
Admission ends 1 hour before closing time
Closed on Mondays, except National holidays
What You Get
Adult: Age 18 and Above
- Admission Ticket to Juming Museum
- Personal Expenses
- Children under 6 years old can enter for free
- Students and seniors (above 65 years old) can purchase tickets at the counter onsite by presenting a valid ID
- Please do not touch the artworks in the park
- Flash photography, tripods and other self-timer equipment are prohibited in the indoor exhibition room
- The outdoor exhibition is only open in May to October
- Food is no permitted in the exhibition room
- The museum is closed for 10 – 20 days before Chinese New Year. Please check the official website for any closure announcements
How to Use
- Present QR Code on the e-voucher at the entrance
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 20842 No.2, Xishihu, Jinshan Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan R.O.C.