Visit Beitou and Yangmingshan with this one-day tour! Enjoy a day at Yangmingshan and admire the marvellous scenery!
If you wish to take a trip out of the busy city, join this tour to explore Beitou and Yangmingshan! The tour starts with a photo stop at Beitou Public Library, which is Taiwan’s first green library. You can admire the unique and environmentally-friendly architecture. Next, you will head to Beitou Thermal Valley, which is one of the sources that supplies the area’s hot springs. Over there, you can see the sulfuric steam that blankets the valley, giving rise to its nickname of a ‘ghost lake’. Afterwards, you will head to Yangmingshan National Park, where you can see gorgeous natural scenery such as the field of white calla lilies at Zhuzihu, the iconic Flower Clock and post-volcanic geological landscapes. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at Shilin Night Market, where you can enjoy delicious Taiwanese delicacies!
- Beitou Public Library (Photo Stop)
- Beitou Thermal Valley
- Flower Clock
- Siaoyoukeng Recreation Area
- Qingtiangang Grassland
- Lengshuikeng Recreation Area
- Hot Spring Foot Bath Experience
- Drop off at Shilin Night Market
What You Get
Beitou and Yangmingshan One-Day Tour
- Adult: Age 12 and above
- Child: Age 2 to 11 years
- Infant: Below 2 years old
- Pick up from downtown Taipei City Hotels
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Local Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Meal expenses
- Tours are conducted in English
- Pick up is only from hotels located in downtown Taipei City only
- Entrance tickets and local travel insurance are included
- Kindly email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Number of pax
- Accommodation address
- Fee does not include food and beverages.
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Transfer service is on shared basis
- Please note that pick up will be between 07:30 – 08:00.
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator