Visit Beitou and Yangmingshan with this one-day tour! Enjoy a day at Yangmingshan and admire the marvellous scenery!
If you wish to take a trip out of the busy city, join this tour to explore Beitou and Yangmingshan! The tour starts with a photo stop at Beitou Public Library, which is Taiwan’s first green library. You can admire the unique and environmentally-friendly architecture. Next, you will head to Beitou Thermal Valley, which is one of the sources that supplies the area’s hot springs. Over there, you can see the sulfuric steam that blankets the valley, giving rise to its nickname of a ‘ghost lake’. Afterwards, you will head to Yangmingshan National Park, where you can see gorgeous natural scenery such as the field of white calla lilies at Zhuzihu, the iconic Flower Clock and post-volcanic geological landscapes. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at Shilin Night Market, where you can enjoy delicious Taiwanese delicacies!
- Beitou Public Library (Photo Stop)
- Beitou Thermal Valley
- Flower Clock
- Siaoyoukeng Recreation Area
- Qingtiangang Grassland
- Lengshuikeng Recreation Area
- Hot Spring Foot Bath Experience
- Drop off at Shilin Night Market
What You Get
Beitou and Yangmingshan One-Day Tour
- Adult: Age 12 and above
- Child: Age 2 to 11 years
- Infant: Below 2 years old
- Pick up from downtown Taipei City Hotels
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Local Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Meal expenses
- Tours are conducted in English
- Pick up is only from hotels located in downtown Taipei City only
- Entrance tickets and local travel insurance are included
- Kindly email the following information to email@example.com:
- Number of pax
- Accommodation address
- Fee does not include food and beverages.
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Transfer service is on shared basis
- Please note that pick up will be between 07:30 – 08:00.
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.