Tainan 8899 One-day Pass
Explore Tainan to the fullest with the 8899 1-day Bus Pass!
Taiwan's well-known “88 Anping Line” and “99 Taijiang Line” takes you on a sightseeing journey in Tainan. It provides a link between Tainan ’s major transportation stations and important tourist attractions including the Chihkan Tower, Yinzai Jincheng, Anping Castle, Anping Tree House, Confucian Temple, Yanping Junwang Temple, Sicao Mangrove Ecological Area and many more. Enjoy fast and convenient transportation service and fully enjoy the history filled city of Tainan!
What You Get
Tainan 8899 1-day Pass
- Admission Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- Prior to the expiration of the e-voucher, both the No.88 and No.99 routes can be used without boarding limits
- This ticket is only valid for adults. For other ticket types, please purchase on-site
- Each voucher is limited to rdemption within the boarding period. Redeemed tickets can only be used on the day and cannot be used on multiple days
- Each QR Code is limited to one person
- If pets are on board, it will need to be charged a ticket at half-price. No seats can be allocated for pets. Each passenger is allowed to carry 1 pet, with the carrying vessel no larger than 27 cubic inches in size.
- Passengers carrying small animals must bring their own cages, baskets, and nets.
- Please refer to the official website for more information regarding the schedule and routes
- Timing is subject to change, please refer to the site announcements and official website for accuracy
- If weather, natural disaster, traffic, on road accidents or other events of force majeure that results in delaying of the service. The company retain the rights to delay or stop all bus services
- For more information regarding the No. 88 Tainan Circuit Route, please refer to the official website
- For more information on the No. 99 Anping Taijiang Route, please refer to the official website
How to Use
No. 88 Tainan Circuit Route: Please show your QR Code in the bus and have it scanned by the staff to get onboard
No. 99 Anping Taijiang Route: Please show your QR code to the Southern ticketing kiosk situated in Tainan Train Station. Have the code scanned to redeem a paper ticket. Keep the ticket safe as we do not re-issue nor refund the ticket if it is lost or damaged.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.