CHIMEI Museum Permanent Exhibition + Beyond the Shadows + Tainan 8899 One Day Pass Combo
The combo includes admission to CHIMEI Museum permanent exhibition, Beyond the Shadows special exhibition and Tainan 8899 One Day Pass!
Discover Tainan fully with this CHIMEI Museum and Tainan 8899 One-day Pass combo! CHIMEI museum is a comprehensive museum with wide collections of western art, musical instruments, weaponry and natural history. Visit the permanent exhibition galleries such as Fine Arts Hall, Rodin Gallery, Natural History and Fossils, Musical Instruments and more for you to explore! You can also visit the temporary exhibition, Beyond the Shadows Exhibition. Over there, you can journey through the world of shadows, breakdown your perceptions of virtual and reality, truth and false, now and forever. With this combo, you can also take the Tainan 8899 bus around Tainan! Taiwan's well-known “88 Anping Line” and “99 Taijiang Line” will take you on a sightseeing journey in Tainan.
- Outdoor Park 09:00-18:30 (free of charge)
- Chimei Museum 09:30-17:30 (Last Entry 17:00)
- Closed on Every Wednesday, Chinese New Year's Eve
- Other closing dates will be announced at the Museum
What You Get
Chimei Museum Permanent Exhibition + Beyond the Shadows + Tainan 8899 One Day Pass
- Chimei Museum Permanent Exhibition Admission Ticket
- Chimei Museum Beyond the Shadows Special Exhibition Admission Ticket
- Tainan 8899 One-day Pass
- Complimentary Gift – TAIWAN PASS Chimei Museum limited edition gift x 1
- Tickets are subject to 3 days of expiration after the first use, that is to say, tickets must be used within 3 days after Pass activation (including the date of activation).
- The ticket is available from now till 2020/3/31, please redeem ticket during Museum’s operating hours
- Each ticket is available to be redeemed once only. Please use the pass on the same day; cross-day use and multiple entries are not permitted.
- Each product can only be used once.
- If paper tickets are lost or damaged, we do not re-issue or refund, please purchase a new ticket.
- The entire area (including outdoor park and museum) is a smoke-free zone
- The area surrounding the museum, including outdoor park, is a no-fly zone. Sky lanterns, fireworks, kits, drones and any other floating or flying objects are prohibited
- No pets allowed in the museum (Except for in service guide dogs)
- Long pointy objects, umbrellas and anything larger than A3 in size is prohibited within the exhibition
- Do not eat or drink, video taping (Apart from specially allocated areas) within the exhibit
- Please keep your voice down in the museum
- For the purposes of preservation of our collection, the air conditioning within the museum is set quite low, please dress accordingly. Do not dress in ill-mannered attire, avoid sandals, roller-blades. Do not travel using skateboards or bicycles within the museum.
- Please enter according to our terms and conditions. The museum holds the right to deny entry to those deemed a safety concern or disorderly.
- You may be held liable if any collections or properties are damaged; the museum hold the right to claim damages.
- The combo ticket is not applicable to other paid events offered by the Chimei Museum (such as Christmas events), please look up Chimei Museum’s webpage before your arrival for up-to-date information or announcements.
Tainan 8899 One-day Pass
- The QR Code is for 1 user only
- If pets are on board, it will need to be charged a ticket at half-price. No seats can be allocated for pets
- Please bring on board a vessel to hold your pets in while on board. Each passenger is allowed to carry 1 pet, with the carrying vessel no larger than 27 cubic inches in size
- If weather, natural disaster, traffic, on road accidents or other events of force majeure that results in delaying of the service. The company retain the rights to delay or stop all bus services.
- During National Holidays, New Years Eve and New Year Holidays, please refer to official websites for any changes in operating hours
- Tickets are redeemed and timed upon boarding. Multiple use are not allowed
- For No.88 Anping Route, please refer here
- For No. 99 Taijian Route, please refer here
How to Use
- Scan the QR Code at the ticketing booth for entry.
- Each Combo Ticket includes: Pass for CHIMEI Museum Permanent Exhibition + Special Exhibition Admission and Complimentary Gift
Tainan 8899 One Day Pass:
- No.88 Tainan Circuit: Please show your QR code, and have it scanned by our staff to get on board
- No. 99 Anping Taijiang: Please show your QR code to the Southern ticketing kiosk situated in Tainan Train Station. Have the code scanned to redeem a paper ticket. Keep the ticket safe as we do not re-issue nor refund the ticket if it is lost or damaged.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: No. 66, Sec. 2, Wenhua Rd., Rende Dist., Tainan City 71755, Taiwan